I see you all are still snoozing

Old December 26th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default I see you all are still snoozing

I am happy to see you all had great parties , and are still snoozing
it out ,, i hope you all had a wonderful time .
mirjam
Old December 26th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

Thank you dear!
Mine was, at least, peaceful and warm, we ate well and then,
at mid-night, presents ;o))
Our Santa was thoughtful and generous ;o)
Sofia D

Old December 26th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ophelia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I am happy to see you all had great parties , and are still snoozing
it out ,, i hope you all had a wonderful time .

Thank you, I am here Mirjam We had a very peaceful and happy time)

Old December 26th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Mirjam at my time it is 5:43 am on Tuesday so I am really up early
instead of sleeping in. Yesterday was busy for me as I was cooking a
good deal of the day - but we enjoyed a nice family time. The boys
were here and they always appreciate the traditional food (they
actually appreciate most home cooked food.) DS#1 is still sleeping here
as he lives a few hours away and doesn't need to be back until
tomorrow. DS #2 who got married last September and he was here with
his new wife and mother in law. Our daughter called from New Jersey to
talk to everyone during the afternoon as she and her family didn't make
the trip this year.

I have some remaining picking up to do today and then I think I will do
some knitting on a baby sweater being made for a gift. I got several
good books for Christmas so I may have to start on one - I also got a
set of dvd's of Agatha Christie's Poirot mysteries so I am set for a
quiet week. The week between Christmas and New Years is free of
meetings and other obligations, so it is usually pretty relaxing. I
really don't have anything on my calendar until several days into 2007.

Old December 26th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Thanks Mirjam!

We had all of our family dinners before Christmas so Christmas day it
was DH, DD and me lounging around the house all day. I didn't even get
out of my pajamas We had plenty of leftovers to eat, so there was no
need to cook. Very nice.

BB

Old December 26th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I am happy to see you all had great parties , and are still snoozing
it out ,, i hope you all had a wonderful time .
mirjam

I haven't been snoozing, I've been knitting the furry garment for Spouse :-)

It's looking good.

I asked designer son if men should wear fluffy knitwear, he didn't
understand the question. He says men can wear anything - as can women.
What's more, when he saw what I'd done so far he suggested that if there
were any yarn left over he might just wear something knitted for him ...
whistling :-)

Mary

Old December 26th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thant is so nice top hear Ophelia ,, we are now in the middle of a
storm ,,, RAIN is welcome , cold less welcome , but you can`t have
only the part you need and like ,,,,,
mirjam

Old December 26th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jackie

Mirjam -- my daughter was supposed to fly in on Friday afternoon and we
had a last-night-of-Hanukah party planned for Friday night. Well, out
city got a huge blizzard last Wednesday and Thursday and the airport
was closed for 2 1/2 days, with about 5000 people stuck in the airport.
She finally arrived Friday night around midnight, and the Hanukah
party was moved to Saturday lunch. I told everyone what you told me
about "makavet" and Judah Maccabee. It was very nice, and we were glad
she made it home for at least a little bit of the holiday.
--Jackie

Old December 27th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I am happy to see you all had great parties , and are still snoozing
it out ,, i hope you all had a wonderful time .

LOL I wasn't snoozing! We had guests for dinner, so I was preparing.

Higs,
Katherine