I have some plans

Old October 24th 05, 08:34 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default I have some plans

Hi!
Does anyone see this? I have some plans. Knitting plans, of course. I am
gonna knit a cardigan for myself. I am going to knit a poncho for myself
too. And a sweater for myself. But I can not make them happen right now.
And my return to 6x6...no, it is not time for that yet either. But I let
Auntie Nora know when the time is right.
Best: Pirjo
Old October 24th 05, 09:23 AM
spinninglilac

Hello Pirjo, lovely to see you again, you have some lovely plans and idea's
for when the time is right for you to continue with them.

Great to see you Cheers.....Cher

Old October 24th 05, 09:45 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

How right you are! And even I am super busy in these days I know I need
my knitting. I have a vacation right now, autumn holiday or something.
But after 1 week aka next Monday I must return back to Haapavesi. But
this is officially the first day of my autumn holiday so I won't panic -
at least yet.
Best: Pirjo
Old October 24th 05, 02:27 PM
Rusty

Pirjo, your knitting plans sound just great. I hope that you have a
wonderful time during your autumn holiday.

I'm glad that you check in with us and let us know how you're doing -
we miss you !

Rusty in CT
" Some things I can't remember, but some things I can't forget. "

Old October 24th 05, 02:42 PM
Janise

Pirjo,
It is good to see your post here. Enjoy your vacation and the time you
have to knit. We look forward to hearing about your progress.

Janise

Old October 24th 05, 03:13 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Hi Rusty and others!
I know...I miss you too. But I do not dare to read these things in
Haapavesi. Argh...I must say that though. But life goes on. I have not
forgotten you, guys. No way. And whenever I knit I think about you.
Someone in different time zone may be knitting with me at the same moment.
Best: Pirjo
Old October 24th 05, 05:58 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Hi Mirjam!
I know...I know...My life is busy in these days....but one thing is
sure. I have not forgotten you. No way. Honestly. I still remember my
RCTY-family.
Best: Pirjo
Old October 24th 05, 05:59 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hallo Pirjo , we haven`t seen you for a long time
mirjam

Old October 24th 05, 06:52 PM
Kristine

Hi Pirjo,
Those are great ideas. I am thinking I should do the same thing for
myself. Alas though I have way to many unfinished objects to start
anything new. Have fun on your vacation. I have a week off also and
plan on working on my projects to see if I can bring any closer to
completion.
Kristine in Germany

Old October 24th 05, 07:30 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Hi Kristine!
I am simply glad that someone else in some other time zone is knitting
too. I know...sounds crazy. But it may be true. Just let those needles
click. I let mine click too.
Best: Pirjo

frame plans? Becky Needlework 4 August 16th 05 11:56 PM
3 Toy box plans for 1 bid on ebay. ljr Marketplace 0 December 1st 04 02:54 AM
bead loom plans? Diana Curtis Beads 4 November 17th 04 01:10 PM
anybody heard of "Green Door Studio" dollhouse plans? LorettoQ Doll Houses 0 April 10th 04 08:06 PM
Free Woodwork Plans Directory bobby Carving 0 March 15th 04 10:46 AM