off-topic / about noreen

Old April 28th 05, 06:39 PM
KelleyUSAF

Default off-topic / about noreen

christy and i, as well as dad, have suggested that noreen sever
'some' distinct ties within this group, especially in light of the
total anihilation by one.

thanks,
kelley
dd#2

Old April 28th 05, 07:28 PM

"KelleyUSAF" wrote in message
christy and i, as well as dad, have suggested that noreen sever
'some' distinct ties within this group, especially in light of the
total anihilation by one.

thanks,
kelley
dd#2

It's a shame to see Noreen leave. I lurk, mostly, but have posted and have
participated in the exchanges. From what I've been reading, it seems
something *must* have happened off-list.

I was actually in the midst of replying (with {{hugs}} ) to the Addendum to
the FAQ about the exchange, it seemed obvious SOMETHING had hurt Noreen. For
the life of me, tho, I can't discern what it is.

Whatever the problem, it is certainly a shame that Noreen has decided to
deprive the group of her presence.

Here's hoping that she finds it in her heart to return.

Old April 28th 05, 07:39 PM
JaneB

"L" wrote in message
[...]

Long-time reader and lurker, here. Noreen, I think this group will suffer
from your absence. If you are using Outlook Express, it's fairly easy to
"disappear" one or more posters from your screen -- and topics as well.
Don't give over so much pleasure that you've taken in participation here to
someone you don't admire or care about. That doesn't make sense. Someone
who knows how (if you don't) should set up some filters for you.

Chin up,
JaneB

Old April 28th 05, 09:31 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"L" wrote in message
[...]

I shall return.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old April 28th 05, 09:31 PM
Aud

I shall return.
Hugs,
Noreen

Glad to hear, Noreen, I thought we all were friends here,
despite we sometimes can have differences in meanings!
if you need to "take a breath", do so,
but you will be missed!
I think you need a HUG today ;-))
Aud ;-))
Old April 28th 05, 09:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"JaneB" wrote in message

"L" wrote in message
[...]

JaneB,
I have filters, and quite know how to incorporate them, thanks
My offense is unfilterable.
I shall return at a much later date.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old April 28th 05, 10:03 PM
Liz

Noreen

I don't have a clue what is happening here - but will look forward to your
return

Be well

Liz

Old April 28th 05, 10:49 PM
Donna Baliva

I don't know what happened but you will be missed by me for one and I didn't
write all that much but love to read all the posts.

Donna in Montezuma

Old April 29th 05, 01:20 AM
Katherine

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
I shall return.

Good to hear, Noreen.

Hugs,
Katherine

Old April 29th 05, 01:33 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Katherine" wrote in message
Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
I shall return.

Good to hear, Noreen.

Hugs,
Katherine

I love Noreen, and Noreen loves this group. As much as one has
kicked her down, she'll come back with a vengeance.
Christy
on Noreen's pc.

Not entirely off topic Louise Quilting 5 May 30th 04 02:07 PM
Gentle reminder - mark Off Topic messages OT Barbara Hass Needlework 7 May 15th 04 04:38 PM
Good Idea? (on topic ramblings) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 4 December 11th 03 08:44 AM
Off Topic Turns On Topic & Fabric Shopping Lisa Ellis Quilting 0 September 9th 03 01:30 AM
FROM: Gemini (a note to group via Noreen) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 6 August 11th 03 12:31 AM