Photos (if you have time)

Old April 8th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Default Photos (if you have time)

The twin's quilts are just absolutely precious! If you ever get strapped for
storage I'd be more than happy to take very excellent care of that lovely
dragonfly quilt for you. shameless BG

Val
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in message
Well I have now made 3 and 4 of the baby quilts. This time for twins girls
due any time. A first for me to have them made Before they are needed. 1
pink with S B Sue in purple and the reverse for the other. They are the
1st 2 pictures and the next of a quilt EPP that my daughter started at
aged about 12. She "threw it away"many years ago. I finished it for her
40th B Day and she was delighted and very surprised to see it!I am so
pleased I kept it!
Just 2 more to go! Thanks for looking
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old April 8th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Awwww..... so sweet. Estelle you are a wonderful grandmother to make
such beautiful and sweet quilts for the grandbabies. I can't wait to
see photos of the little ones lying on their SB Sue quilts. And your
gift for your daughter is about as nifty a thing as I can imagine for
a mom to do for her grown up daughter. You are a keeper.

Sunny
Old April 9th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
Well I have now made 3 and 4 of the baby quilts. This time for twins girls
due any time. A first for me to have them made Before they are needed. 1
pink with S B Sue in purple and the reverse for the other. They are the 1st
2 pictures and the next of a quilt EPP that my daughter started at aged
about 12. She "threw it away"many years ago. I finished it for her 40th B
Day and she was delighted and very surprised to see it!I am so pleased I
kept it!
Just 2 more to go! Thanks for looking

My goodness Estelle. Those twin quilts are just the cutest things.
What lucky babies. What a fun project the paper pieced one is for you
to have finished for your dd. It came out wonderful. There is a
special sense of accomplishment to finish a project someone else long
ago gave up on. Keep at it. You are really doing great stuff.
TAria
Old April 9th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Those are totally charming! I can only imagine them being "forever
favorites."

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
Old April 9th 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I just love your daughter's scrappy hexagons! How much of it did she
get done? My DD2 tried EPP hexagons and managed about enough for a
cushion cover (which I use on my sewing chair :-)
Love the little girl quilts too, and such pretty backing!
Roberta in D

Old April 9th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Wonderful quilts. I'm sure they will be treasured!
I have 5 baby quilts to make soon. One for my niece's new son, and the
others will go to my BFF's family members.

--
Susan
in Zephyrhills FL for the winter

Old April 9th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Thanks Roberta. She had it all done and it fits a double bed too! I did nt
realise just how big it was, so was intending to add to it. I did'nt need
too. She has never done anything like it since. Too busy right now with 4
children and a full time midwife!

Old April 9th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Thanks Susan.They are fun to do when you get an idea of what design to do.
The Hugs and Kisses seemed apt for these 2.