Att'n: Spampot

Old March 2nd 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Att'n: Spampot

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

--
change n e t to c o m to reply to/or/to email me.

Old March 3rd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

--
change n e t to c o m to reply to/or/to email me.

This is very upsetting! I'll put a trace on it. Thanks for letting me
know
Old March 3rd 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"spampot" wrote in message
The YarnWright wrote:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

--
change n e t to c o m to reply to/or/to email me.

This is very upsetting! I'll put a trace on it. Thanks for letting me
know

It's not YOUR fault, it's that darned Postal 'service'....
Noreen

who isn't too worried...

Old March 3rd 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote in
et:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

at least a check isn't a box of baby chicks... mine went
'missing' for 12 hours. fortunately, they seems to have been
lost on the warm end & not this end where it was around -18F.
unfortunately USPS is the only way one *can* ship chicks.
lee hope your missing mail shows up soon
--
war is peace
freedom is slavery
Old March 3rd 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

enigma wrote:
The YarnWright wrote in
et:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

at least a check isn't a box of baby chicks... mine went
'missing' for 12 hours. fortunately, they seems to have been
lost on the warm end & not this end where it was around -18F.
unfortunately USPS is the only way one *can* ship chicks.
lee hope your missing mail shows up soon

And they kept telling you, don't worry, the chicks are in the mail...
Old March 3rd 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"spampot" wrote in message

And they kept telling you, don't worry, the chicks are in the mail...

" YarnWright" wrote in message

OMGosh! *eggsackterly* what I thought!
Noreen

You and me both! (GMTA)
;-))
--
Carey in MA

Old March 3rd 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

spampot wrote:
enigma wrote:
The YarnWright wrote in
et:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

at least a check isn't a box of baby chicks... mine went
'missing' for 12 hours. fortunately, they seems to have been
lost on the warm end & not this end where it was around -18F.
unfortunately USPS is the only way one *can* ship chicks.
lee hope your missing mail shows up soon

And they kept telling you, don't worry, the chicks are in the mail...

LOL

Higs,
Katherine

Old March 3rd 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

spampot wrote in
:

enigma wrote:
The YarnWright wrote in
et:

Just wanted to let you know, the check has NOT arrived.
Noreen

and ppl wonder why I HATE the USPS....

at least a check isn't a box of baby chicks... mine went
'missing' for 12 hours. fortunately, they seems to have
been lost on the warm end & not this end where it was
around -18F.
unfortunately USPS is the only way one *can* ship chicks.
lee hope your missing mail shows up soon

And they kept telling you, don't worry, the chicks are in
the mail...

yup!

it's funny now because they arrived alive, but i was pretty
upset at the time. it's too cold to be shipping chicks here
right now & these are expensive rare breed chicks.
but they sure are cute (until they get to that teen-age
starting to get adult feathers stage).
lee

--
war is peace
freedom is slavery
Old March 4th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"spampot" wrote in message
enigma wrote:

at least a check isn't a box of baby chicks... mine went 'missing' for
12 hours. fortunately, they seems to have been lost on the warm end & not
this end where it was around -18F.
unfortunately USPS is the only way one *can* ship chicks.
lee hope your missing mail shows up soon

And they kept telling you, don't worry, the chicks are in the mail...

LOL I am SO glad I didn't have tea in my mouth or the screen would have
worn it! hehehe

Gemini

Old March 4th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"norabalcer" wrote in
ups.com:

Hi Lee,

Can I see a picture of them, as they sound adorable.

i'll see what i can do... the 5 megapixel cameras take such
HUGE pictures. i think i can manipulate them into some more
reasonable size & i'll post them on my website (which badly
needs a makeover anywayg)
i'll let everyone know if i succeed
lee

--
war is peace
freedom is slavery

Att'n: Tuulia Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 19 April 6th 04 03:45 PM
Att'n: Michele in KY (!!) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 2 April 4th 04 02:25 PM
September 6 x 6 ATTN: Madelaine Angelicsong Yarn 1 November 19th 03 03:41 AM