Ping Am I here?

Old June 14th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Ping Am I here?

I see you in SC.
Barbara

Old June 14th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

You may definitely charge all the books you want, nobody could object
to that. I'm guessing all the crises were related to the coming and
going of electricity. And the paperboy was connected to the virus.
There! that made sense, right?
Roberta in D

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:13:09 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

We've had an overdose of t-r-o-u-b-l-e-s. The paperboy didn't come, the
electricity came and went, the phone buzzed if we tried to make a call, the
Yorkie had the throw-ups, an elderly pecan tree fell to the ground AND my
computer got attacked by a vicious malicious virus - and I am very careful
and have the best anti-everything money can buy.
There were 7 crisis-i at the same time and if I've missed one, I'm sure
you don't mind.
Now. Maybe. I've had the computer washed clean of all childhood and
latest and worstest virisuii . . .
But - when I send a message, my 'sent' column doesn't show it.
Am I here? If I too have disappeared, does that mean I can eat
anything I want and charge every book I want on Sandy's sale . . . maybe
even arrange the chairs on the Titanic? Help me. I never disappeared
before. Cool. Polly

Old June 14th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Ah, we call this a Hee-Haw Day!
"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all...".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm3dwZaveD0

About now you remember that last chain letter & how it said if you didn't
send dishtowels to 67 of your closest friends something unimaginably awful
& scathingly horrid might show up in your household. see?

Hope everything's coming back together for you; a little recycling
going on w/ that pecan tree, a little break on the utility bill (don't
have to pay for electricity you don't/can't use), and a general clearing
out of the computer ("and I'm a pc").
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQb_Q...eature=related

As for the paperboy: no excuse! Ours delivers all the time, snow, hail,
ice, scalding heat: that newspaper gets thrown from his truck & lands within
inches of the same spot EVERY time, about 2:15 a.m..
"You owe me resti-TU-tion!" (Sally Brown) ;-D

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I ordered enough books to share with you ,
dearest Polly. Which would you like? Something about scrap quilts?

Hoping for a lovely day for you!

Ragmop/Sandy - "Who am I? How'd I git here?!" S.E.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk
(ignore that "subscribe" notice)

Old June 14th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Piggie-backing.

You will be delighted to hear that you're in Africa, Polly.

Well, metaphorically speaking anyway. We have crocs, not alligators.

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"DiMa" wrote in message
And in Australia.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old June 14th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

You think it was a sum of all the chain letters I've broken? You are
probably right. I gotta start buying lots of dishtowels right away and get
them ready to mail. Mr. Esther reports that the Senate email is hacked
something like 89 times a day and I don't stand a chance. Isn't he just a
ray of sunshine? Polly

Old June 16th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

On Jun 14, 2:06*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
You think it was a sum of all the chain letters I've broken? *You are
probably right. *I gotta start buying lots of dishtowels right away and get
them ready to mail. *Mr. Esther reports that the Senate email is hacked
something like 89 times a day and I don't stand a chance. *Isn't he just a
ray of sunshine? *Polly

yes, a little "sunshine" goes a long way!!
I see you here in Southern California!
maybe the gators borrowed the electricity for a disco party. Let them
know, I'll bring the
chips and dip.
As far as the chain letters go....i really need new dishcloths.....LOL