Chocolat costume

Old November 17th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
romanyroamer

Default Chocolat costume

Hi people,
It's the season for Chrismas parties and this year fancy dress seems to be
the main type! I have a Willie Wonka costume for a client.... His wife wants
to go as a Bar of chocolate! As we are in Australia, It can't be to hot and
she has to be able to sit down. Any Ideas? My normaly fertile brain is
blank........Thank-you all.........Amelia

Old November 17th 06, 08:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Claire Owen

"romanyroamer" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi people,
It's the season for Chrismas parties and this year fancy dress seems to be
the main type! I have a Willie Wonka costume for a client.... His wife
wants
to go as a Bar of chocolate! As we are in Australia, It can't be to hot
and
she has to be able to sit down. Any Ideas? My normaly fertile brain is
blank........Thank-you all.........Amelia

I once made one of my sons into a sweet by making a box he could wear around
his body with twist ends sticking out. It was held up by over the sholder
straps. does that help as a start? there is a photo on my personal site. I
think it's the second one down on the 1st page.

Claire in Montréal, France.
http://claireowenperso.free.fr