I met Gillian!

Old August 11th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default I met Gillian!

Gill and her husband finally made it to North Dakota. They spent the
first few days in the western part of the state and then came here to
the eastern portion.

Gillian and I met for lunch and had a very nice chat. Luckily she had
seen the picture of Tia Mary, Darla and me at CATS so she recognized
me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet her husband since he was
dealing with a problem toilet in their RV. I had brought along a few
of my finished projects for a show and tell. I then gave her a tour
around the city.

She's an amazing lady. The next day she took her DH on the city tour
and remembered where and what everything was!!!! I never would have
been able to do that in a strange city!

It was so nice to meet her and put a face to a name. Before we left
the restaurant we had the hostess take a few pictures of us. As it so
happened, those were the last pics on my roll of film so I immediately
dropped it off for developing. I will pick them up tomorrow and try to
get them on my webshots album sometime next week.

They've been good luck, too, although they might not think so. It's
rained twice, and nice, good amounts, since they've been here, so I
told her they were welcome to stay a little longer since we've really
needed some rain!

This has been a banner year for me....meeting *three* people from the
ng!

Joan