FO's and WIP's for October

Old November 1st 05, 04:15 PM
Laura J

Default FO's and WIP's for October

I actually have some FO's to report this month!

FO's:

1 pair Krazy Stripes socks
1 Crocheted Blanket
2 hats
1 baby sweater
1 baby hat
1 pair baby socks

WIP:

Krazy Stripes hat
felted mittens
striped Whitby socks

UFO:

felted vest for DH
cardigan for me
yoga bag

Old November 1st 05, 05:12 PM
Aud

I made
*the scarf and
*the pink jacket
as I have shown you earlier,
...and of course
*squares!
And I have
*knitted a tote.

Now I have started
a new scarf,
and an off white sweater
from a cotton/linen/wool yarn
which was on a yarn sale.
I bought the last balls,
so I HOPE I got enough yarn,
because it's not in sale anymore.
I know I have enough to finish a neckless sweather,
but this time I'd hoped to make a long and wide neck
(what is that in english??)
But we'll see...!
Aud ;-))
http://community.webshots.com/album/230067955xbBLlu
Old November 1st 05, 09:32 PM
Eastern Edge

wrote:
Hi Everyone,

For the month of October I've done

Two shawls
Five afghans
Two afghans from my 6x6 squares. All I had to do was the edges and
stitch them together.
Two face cloths.

For WIP's

I still have the knit baby sweater, almost done and I'm going to try
and finish it in Nov.

Three afghans, two one piece and one a granny square.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora, exactly how many hours *are* there in your world?

My list is shorter:

FO:
Multicoloured cotton/cotton blend/eyelash scarf and hat for oldest DD
in soft lime, soft pink and black
two 6x6 squares
Green striped socks for nephew
Several assorted hats for my 3 children for the fall/winter (some might
be September FO...)
two fleece lap blankets for neice and nephew (not yarn)
Holiday dress for younger DD (not yarn)
Yellow cabled and bobbled crocheted winter hat for DS
Three hug-quilts (not yarn) made and delivered
Two baby sweaters for future showers (made to try patterns)
Fleece baby quilt and knit wallhanging from acrylic and eyelash (baby
did not need the girls sweaters I had made)
Basketweave crib blanket, booties and hat (might be september FO...)

WIP:
Knit vest in red Shetland Chunky for DS for holidays
Crochet hat in Shetland Chunky for DH
Holiday skirt for oldest DD (not yarn)
coral chenille crochet shawl for myself (so old its almost an UFO)

UFO:
assorted abandoned sweaters that may get frogged and turned into gifts

PIG:
red cotton spiral socks for oldest DD
spiral socks for sis and neice
periwinkle cotton sweater for myself
Knitting tote for MIL (not yarn, but will hold it)as gift
faux suede scarf for MIL (not yarn but will embroider with some thin
satiny mercerized cotton yarn)as gift
two lap afghans for DDs for gifts (one blue/purple, one orange/pink)
flannel hockey quilt for DS (not yarn but will tie with yarn)

PIM (projects in mind):
gift for FIL and BIL (scarf from UFO sweaters)
crazy scarf from threads exchange
afghan from 6x6 exchange

I have to get busy and get all these gifts done!!!!! And yes, I have a
DD who loves orange, pink and lime (preferably together!), in case
anyone worried over my colour choices.

Michelle

Old November 1st 05, 09:35 PM
Rusty

Michelle, those colors sound just great to me !

Rusty

Old November 1st 05, 09:40 PM
Eastern Edge

Rusty wrote:
Michelle, those colors sound just great to me !

Rusty

Thought you might say that .... I should introduce you to my oldest
DD...everything is bright (well, with black, though). She's 10 and
getting (who am I kidding, HAS) a definite style of her own. The other
DD (7yo)loves purples and the little DS (4yo)loves yellow. So lots of
colour around here.

Michelle

Old November 1st 05, 09:47 PM
Rusty

Michelle, it sounds like your daughters have very good taste ! And the
one who likes bright, but with black - black makes everything look even
brighter - see, she knows that already !

Rusty

Old November 1st 05, 10:33 PM
Eastern Edge

Rusty wrote:
Michelle, it sounds like your daughters have very good taste ! And the
one who likes bright, but with black - black makes everything look even
brighter - see, she knows that already !

Rusty

She's pretty good, but there are times I have to question it....red gym
pants with white/blue trim with a pink and orange shirt....my eyes! my
eyes! She loves to wear her bright shirts under dark hoodies with
jeans.
She picked out the soft lime and pink to go with her black jacket as a
scarf and hat....very nice results. She now wants looong red socks.

And the other one we call 'Mabel Murple' after the character by Sheree
Fitch...everything purple.

Michelle

Old November 2nd 05, 01:04 AM

Short list for moi: 6 x 6 squares and finished the aran sweater.
Marie and the cats

Old November 2nd 05, 03:01 AM

Hi All,

The last time I checked there are only 24 hours a day here too. Now,
want a laugh, I only crochet about a half hour in the morning, and a
little bit watching the news at noon then for about two or three hours
in the evening and that's it. Only four more rows and I'll have the
knit baby sweater done.

Everyone has done a lot and Michelle your list is impressive.

Hugs,

Nora

Old November 2nd 05, 04:04 AM
Janise

You, Mirjam? Never!

Janise

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Janise between Nora and you i get a complex of being lazy
mirjam
wrote:

HI All,

FO's:

7 hand (or were they face) cloths
2 October squares
Sewn Princess Leia costume

WIP's

1 baby blanket
DS's sweater, which I have not touched in months
a tank top for me, which I am going to Frog!

Janise