Earth to Javahut

Old July 25th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Earth to Javahut

Don't make me come over there and smack ya!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old July 25th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"glassman" wrote in message
Don't make me come over there and smack ya!

Uhhhh??? Have you SEEN Javahut?

Just how big of an old boy are you, anyway?

Old July 25th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6106/hutua8.jpg

Don't **** with me, I'm busy until further notice!

Old July 26th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
Don't make me come over there and smack ya!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6106/hutua8.jpg

Don't **** with me, I'm busy until further notice!

Damn, man! Now you will have all those nitwit, no-talent beadmakers
stalking you.

Old July 26th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Javahut wrote:

"glassman" wrote in message

Don't make me come over there and smack ya!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6106/hutua8.jpg

Don't **** with me, I'm busy until further notice!

Who's that kid? He looks like he's having fun. I remember a guy the same
age as me. I need to visit your spa.

Jack
Old July 26th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Javahut" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
Don't make me come over there and smack ya!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6106/hutua8.jpg

Don't **** with me, I'm busy until further notice!

Oh well I flushed ya out big man. Is that ZZ Top I see you partying with?
Lock up your daughters!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

OT-Happy Earth Day! Elizabeth Young Quilting 12 April 23rd 05 08:22 PM
Ot earth Quake Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 7 February 14th 04 08:07 PM
eBay: "Heart" counted x-stitch kit & "Glorious Earth" x-stitch patterns Suezq Marketplace 0 October 19th 03 07:32 PM
eBay: "Hearts" Counted cross-stitch kit & "Glorious Earth" x-stitch patterns Suezq Marketplace 0 September 17th 03 12:29 PM