My quilt group the KKQ's exhibition photos

Old September 23rd 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Default My quilt group the KKQ's exhibition photos

Hi everyone, thought you'd like to see some photos from my house
group's exhibition this past week. It finished today..and we've been
out for a postmortem dinner.

I hope you enjoy them. http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60795744WCWiFB

Cheers Elly

Old September 23rd 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Yes, I did enjoy them! Which ones are yours, Elly?

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

ups.com...

Old September 23rd 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Thank you Carolyn, I've written some notes under the individual ones
saying which ones who's. (Just above the comments box under the
picture)
Elly

Old September 23rd 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

"maryd" mardor@*net wrote:
Thanks for the eye candy.

Your welcome Mary

Old September 23rd 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Whow Elly, there are some clever people at your group! The Penguin one was
fun!!Congratulation to everyone.Where is your group?Too late to visit I see!

--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
ups.com...

Old September 23rd 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Thank you Estelle.
Our little house group of seven are in Caithness with one member
living just over the 'border' in Sutherland, hence the name Kross
Kounty Quilters. (thought we'd better stick to Q for the last
part ) We were 9 but alas two of our members moved away down to
England. We meet about 2 days a month in one of our homes. Dates for
further meetings are arranged to suit the majority. We range in age
from mid 40s to mid 70's. It's a wonderful little group.
Last night we went out for a meal to celebrate the end of the
exhibition. Alas as life would have it only 4 of us could make it so
we are planning another social outing.
The exhibition was held in the Swanson Gallery in Thurso.
The gallery were very impressed by the number of people who came to
see the exhibit. Which was three times the visits to the gallery for
previous exhibitions, so have asked us back another year. (They said
next year but that's far to soon for us to have stuff ready). This is
great since we didn't have to pay for the use of the gallery to
display our quilts. Previous years it's cost us a small packet so we
used to have to charge entrance. This time we only were selling
'raffle tickets' (by way of a diary date) for the couple of quilts we
are raffling for the RNLI. We always like to do one for a local
charity.

Where abouts are you Estelle?
Elly

Old September 23rd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

What great pictures Elly! (Great to see you and put a face to the
name).
You've got a talented group there - and such variety. Well done. Hope
you enjoyed the dinner. You deserved it.
..
In message . com, Elly
writes
Hi everyone, thought you'd like to see some photos from my house
group's exhibition this past week. It finished today..and we've been
out for a postmortem dinner.

I hope you enjoy them.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60795744WCWiFB

Cheers Elly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 23rd 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Such beautiful stuff. Sure made for a lovely browse this morning. Thanks!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 23rd 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Stunning and inspiring. Thank you for showing us. Polly

Hi everyone, thought you'd like to see some photos from my house
group's exhibition this past week. It finished today..and we've been
out for a postmortem dinner.

I hope you enjoy them.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60795744WCWiFB

Cheers Elly

New quilt, new photos Johanna Gibson Quilting 7 August 6th 07 11:20 AM
Fantastic Art quilt exhibition in Durham Sarah Dixon Quilting 0 May 9th 06 11:12 AM
my quilt photos Elizabeth Quilting 11 July 18th 04 12:52 PM
Quebec Quilt Exhibition - Salon 2004 Julie Poirier Quilting 0 May 25th 04 04:37 AM
My Hug Quilt Photos jennell H Quilting 19 May 2nd 04 04:25 PM