Return OT

Old October 9th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Default Return OT

Returned from Phoenix last night. Sorry I had to cancel out on dinner with
Pati and Butterfly. I was so tired and had a horrendous headache. DH and I
were both asleep by 9 p.m. and started the long drive home early the next
morning. I didn't get to visit any quilt shops tho I saw a couple I would
like to visit. DH and I did well in the class and test........I had a
passing score before I even took the last test. Now we are preparing
for a corporate inspection at the hotel on Wednesday along with cleaning up
all the problems that came up while we were gone. But right now, I'm off
for zzzz after putting in a 15 hour shift. Maybe I will dream of quilting.

Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old October 9th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Yeah!
Now, inbetween the readying for inspection, dream of those future
quilts!

Ginger in CA

Maryhttp://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948?vhost=community

Old October 9th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Sorry we couldn't get together, but we know what headaches are like. Glad it
wasn't anything more serious.

There will always be 'next time'.

Butterfly

"maryd" wrote in message
Returned from Phoenix last night. Sorry I had to cancel out on dinner
with Pati and Butterfly. I was so tired and had a horrendous headache.
DH and I were both asleep by 9 p.m. and started the long drive home early
the next morning. I didn't get to visit any quilt shops tho I saw a
couple I would like to visit. DH and I did well in the class and
test........I had a passing score before I even took the last test.
Now we are preparing for a corporate inspection at the hotel on Wednesday
along with cleaning up all the problems that came up while we were gone.
But right now, I'm off for zzzz after putting in a 15 hour shift. Maybe I
will dream of quilting. G

Old October 10th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

I'm sure there will be a next time.

--
Mary
:
: There will always be 'next time'.
:
: Butterfly
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: Returned from Phoenix last night. Sorry I had to cancel out on dinner
: with Pati and Butterfly. I was so tired and had a horrendous headache.
: DH and I were both asleep by 9 p.m. and started the long drive home
early
: the next morning. I didn't get to visit any quilt shops tho I saw a
: couple I would like to visit. DH and I did well in the class and
: test........I had a passing score before I even took the last test.
: Now we are preparing for a corporate inspection at the hotel on
Wednesday
: along with cleaning up all the problems that came up while we were gone.
: But right now, I'm off for zzzz after putting in a 15 hour shift. Maybe
: will dream of quilting. G
:
: --

Old October 10th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

So sorry you weren't feeling well. Next time maybe you will be able to
schedule a couple of days for "sightseeing". G And maybe the weather
will not be as hot.
Good luck with the inspection, and thanks for letting us know you got
home safely.

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

maryd wrote:
Returned from Phoenix last night. Sorry I had to cancel out on dinner
with Pati and Butterfly. I was so tired and had a horrendous headache.
DH and I were both asleep by 9 p.m. and started the long drive home
early the next morning. I didn't get to visit any quilt shops tho I saw
a couple I would like to visit. DH and I did well in the class and
test........I had a passing score before I even took the last test.
Now we are preparing for a corporate inspection at the hotel on
Wednesday along with cleaning up all the problems that came up while we
were gone. But right now, I'm off for zzzz after putting in a 15 hour
shift. Maybe I will dream of quilting. G