OT Phoenix trip

Old September 26th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default OT Phoenix trip

DH and I will be in Phoenix Sept 30-Oct 5 but most of our time will be taken
up with business and training. I think I will have some free time evenings
of Oct 3 and 4. We're staying in the Glendale area. Would love a meet up
at a quilt shop if there is one in the area.

--
Mary

Old September 26th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Mary, e-mail me at the above address. I am only a half mile from the
Glendale city limits G off Glendale Ave(?). I will give you my phone
number and would love to be able to meet up for what ever. Lots to see
and do in the area, and always willing to play guide for whenever you
have time for it.

Pati,in Phx. (But almost in Glendale....)
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks