A Prodigal Stitcher Returns

Old June 16th 04, 05:22 AM
Mandy

Default A Prodigal Stitcher Returns

Hello fellow Stitchers!

I was a dedicated stitcher for several years! I had regular S.E.X.,
organized my stash, had my own UFO fleet, carried WIPs with me, and
understood all the lingo. Alas, I became lost and fell away. I
recently relocated to Colorado Springs, CO with my DSpouse and have
taken up the needle again. I do have much stash that needs a new home,
and my S.E.X. life needs to be revived! I am returning to the floss.

I am currently working on a very OLD online pattern (forgot the
designer...it was a freebie) of a unicorn in a forest with a full
moon. It is stitched on lavendar Lugana with 552 Floce Floss. It is
only a two tone piece. It is for my alter. I am also kitting up a
design by Lorrac of a Yin Yang with a Celtic border. My DS and I are
going to find a nice piece of fabric we both like. One color of the
Yin Yang will be purple for me, one will be DS's favorite aqua/baby
blue, and the border will be a yummy Wildflower of both colors. I will
stitch our names on the piece with our anniversary date.

After a change of lifestyle, I have found my own tastes have changed.
I am rediscovering what styles of stitching I like. I'll let you know
as I find them!

I am 31 years young, and DS is 42. We were joined on January 1, 2004.
We met online and met quickly. We have not had the official ceremony
yet, but will next summer. While I have children, they do not live
with us. DS works as an after-hours travel agent from home. I work for
a marketing firm. We have one dog and two cats.

If I missed anything, just ask. It is good to be home!
Old June 16th 04, 06:31 PM
Caryn

Hello fellow Stitchers!

Welcome! Or Welcome Back? g

It's funny how much our tastes change, I look at some things in my stash and
have to wonder what I was thinking!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old June 18th 04, 02:02 PM
Majmoxie

Alas, I became lost and fell away. I
recently relocated to Colorado Springs, CO with my DSpouse and have
taken up the needle again.

Welcome back!
I did the most stitching ever while living in Colorado Springs. I love
stitching in natural light and what a perfect location the Springs is for
natural light. May you have the same good experience.
Donna @ West Point

Democracy is the process by which the people choose the man who will get the
blame. - Laurence Peter
Old June 19th 04, 04:59 PM
Joshugashack

I hope to not confuse anyone with the fact that I am on here with boh my aol
and yahoo ID's. I don't always access aol.

Mandy