Christina in OK's HUG

Old August 21st 03, 07:19 AM
MerryStahel

Default Christina in OK's HUG

Christina received her HUG today, so now I can let you all take a look.

Click here or cut and paste and scroll down to Christina's HUG album. I'm
sorry the colors aren't clearer but it turned out BEAUTIFUL.

http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Christina cannot post to the NG, something is wrong with her server. She sent
an email to all who participated, and it is possible a couple emails bounced.
If you didn't receive her wonderfully heartfelt thank you - please email me,
and I will pass it on.

Thank you all so much. Christina is so thrilled we all still think about her
and she is finally on the road to recovery. Ya'll send a little prayer and
white light for her, too.

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old August 21st 03, 07:34 AM
Sharon Harper

Top right hand corner - I did do well! LOL. It is a beautiful quilt and it
is shown by all the wonderful work and love that has gone into it. Well
done everyone, especially Merry.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old August 21st 03, 08:58 AM
MerryStahel

LOL Sharon - the placement was done by my 12 year old niece, Katie.

She was fascinated by my quilting, fascinated by the fabric, especially
fascinated by the squishies I kept receiving - she was so eager to check the
mail each day, in hopes of another squishie.

She laid the blocks out for me, and I sewed them as close to her layout as I
could. (A few blocks got a little messed up, due to puppies running by).

She had a lot of fun doing it and I didn't have the heart to change it -
besides, it does look pretty!

Old August 21st 03, 01:19 PM
Queen of Squishies

What a nice quilt, it just reeks comfort! And - - how did I miss hearing
about this? There is definitely something wrong with our communication
system around here!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 21st 03, 01:24 PM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

Thank you Merry -- it is really lovely. Good thoughts and prayers for
Christina as she snuggles under her HUG

Mim

Old August 21st 03, 03:51 PM
Jalynne

No kidding, I sure would have contributed! Message must have dropped off my server
when they were working on the upgrade. Sigh. Oh well.

--
Jalynne

nk.net...

Old August 21st 03, 06:29 PM
Jalynne

Bummer, I never did get a message for it. It's lovely, though, and I'm sure she'll
enjoy it for a long time to come.

--
Jalynne

Old August 21st 03, 07:22 PM
Queen of Squishies

Well that does explain why I for one didn't hear about it. That was the day
of Mom's funeral. But how did the call go out? Here on the group? Private
emails?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 21st 03, 08:11 PM
MerryStahel

Karen asked:

But how did the call go out? Here on the group? Private
emails?

The HUG loop. I think Dreamweaver maintains it. Although Butterfly often has
a hand in it G.