Great opportunity for stampers

Old January 10th 04, 09:55 PM
Marilyn

Default Great opportunity for stampers

Happy New Year !

Just sharing the Dream Impressions 2nd Anniversary Specials

For every $75 purchase get any stamp set up to $25 FREE!!

If your order is $150 you get to pick TWO FREE sets up to $25!!
AND you get and additional $25 of FREE Product too!
That's $75 off FREE stamps and Accessories for a $150 order!

See LOTS of our stamped samples in my Card Gallery
at http://www.picturetrail.com/marilynsart

We have three Catalog/Idea Books:
All Occasion & Accessories 5.95
Fall Winter 2.95
Spring Summer 1.95 (will be available about 01/07/04)
Shipping for all 3 catalogs is 4.00.
Or select one or two catalogs you'd like and I will figure out the shipping
and let you know the cost. I include a coupon for 10% OFF your first
order OR if you sign up to be a consultant I will refund the cost of
the catalogs.

Consultants earn from 20 to 30% - that base grows as your sales
accumulate/grow. Company average party is $358 so commission
on that would be $71.60 at 20%.

The first "raise" is once you've accumulated $750 in sales, at that
point you'll be earning 21% or 23% if you sell $750 in that month.
23% x $358 (avg party) is $82.34 in commissions for a few hours
of work and FUN! Two nice parties a month totalling $750 at
23% earns you $172.50, now that can help pay off a bill or two!

Our sales quota is $300 per calendar quarter. New consultants
in January have to meet their quota in the next quarter or in
April, May, June so you'd have time to grow your business
without worry!

Our Starter Kit contains:

All Occasion Catalogs (5) $29.75
Spring/Summer Catalogs (5) 9.75
Consultant Manual 8.75
Package of 100 Party Invitations 9.95
Select one stamp set priced at up to 25.00
-----
Total Retail Value 83.20

Special Basic Starter Kit Price (40% discount) $49.95

You add on whatever items you want to start with up to $500 retail value.
Stamps at a 45% discount!! (during January)
Accessories at a 35% discount!! (during January)

Marilyn