HeavenScent Soy Candles

Old June 30th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
HeavenScent Soy Candles

Default HeavenScent Soy Candles

a href="http://www.heavenscentsoycandles.net"HeavenScent Soy
Candles/a is a family owned company founded in 2005. We make and
sell hand poured soy wax jar candles, votive candles and tea light
candles. We take pride in each of the candles that we produce and
each order is poured fresh. this allows us to offer candles
customized in any scent and color combination that you choose. If you
have a favorite scent but cannot find it on our list, e-mail us and we
will be more than happy to try to find it for you. a href="http://
www.heavenscentsoycandles.net"HeavenScent Soy Candles/a also
carries a limited line of candle accessories.

Recently, we also have started carrying soap products on our site from
a href="http://www.soaplady.biz"Elegant Essentials by Donna Zack./
a Come see what we currently have listed, and come back as we are
adding new products almost every day.

The a href="http:www.heavenscentsoycandles.net"website/a was
launched in its current form in 2007. We offer low cost shipping
offers and we allow combined purchases of our candles along with Soap
products from a href="http://www.soaplady.biz"Elegant Essentials./
a What are you waiting for? Checkout our many wonderful scents and
handmade candle products.

Sincerely