aliens it arrest

Old August 19th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default aliens it arrest

I may be in a slightly evil mood, since I came to work
last night, no rain, but listened to no news either,
and this morning, its rain storm central, and my bag
is not water resistant either.

I saw on the Lands End site the most perfect raincoat
that I must get to Sears to try to track down. Our
local Sears, amazingly, carries some Lands End, and
though I think they may be phasing it out, its still
there, and I would be prayerful and grateful if I
manage to snag this coat.

Have you ever heard of GoreTex?

Anyway, the coat is not GoreTex, but I have long been
on the hunt for the perfect raincoat. Just like I
seem to be on a perpetual hunt for the perfect wallet
(I have a wallet fetish for reasons I can't begin to
explain or understand.)

Anyway, I am lamenting the weather I came to work
unprepared for.

Once again, I am floored at the way people will just
spout personal information to people they don't even
know.

This came from a friend of mine, but I don't know this
person.

Subject: Fw: All About Me

---------------------------------

1. What is your full name? (redacted)

2. What color pants are you wearing? I'm not wearing
pants

3. What are you listening to now? My catlicking her
front paws (she wears a bell)

4. What was the last thing you ate? CheezDoodles

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark
Green withSilver Sparkles

7. How is the weather right now? O.K. It's cooled off
but it's humid

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby
before he came homefrom work

9. Do you like the person who sent this toyou?
Yes:-)

10. How old are you today? 33

11. Favorite drink? Water

12. Favorite sport? Is sleeping a sport?

13. Hair color? Brown

14. What color is your car? White with bird poop

15. Siblings? 1 interesting sister

16. Favorite month? October

17. Favorite food? Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

18. What was the last movie you saw? Men In Black on
HBO

19. Favorite day of the year? Today

20. What do you do to vent anger? Hug my baby boy

21. favorite toy as a child? My Yiddle Pilla, Amanda
Panda, and ayellow Tonya dumptruck

22. Summer or winter? Winter, I keep better in the
cold

23. Hugs or kisses? yes

24. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends, usually dark
chocolate

25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes,
of course!

26. Who is most likely to respond? don't know.

27.who is least likely to respond? Not sure.

28. When was the last time you cried? no comment

29. What is under your bed? a pet bed for the cats,
some shoes, and astorage box containing sweaters

31. What did you do last night? Washed the dog

33. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? Lots and lots
and lots and lotsof both

34. Favorite car? paid for

35. Favorite flower? white daisies

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 7 I think

37. How many years at your current job? little over 4
months as a stayat home Mom and loving it.

38. How many states have you lived in? North Carolina-
born and raised

I'd anyone else notice there's no #5, #30, or #32? -
love ya, Kelly

Old August 21st 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default nick ghost to

3/25/05
mc
happy western christian good friday
in the dream i was wearing black
i had long hair which was matted in the rain
it looked ropey around my face when i saw
my reflection in the car window.
your dad recognized us,offered a ride by saying
"you must get out of the rain,you are getting soaked"
in his dry,charming, accentuated voice.

mk5000

"I expect you home for dinner."--Audrey 'Audie' Farmer, Astronaut Farmer

AD: Big Mouth Aliens and Chain Pulls, What a Combo! Katy Beads 4 June 5th 05 04:26 PM
AD: Aliens Have Landed! Katy Beads 0 May 22nd 05 04:26 PM
AD--torching up some outer-space Aliens! Katy Beads 0 March 11th 05 06:47 PM