Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows 7............

Old September 15th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Goofette

Default Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows 7............

Old September 15th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
David Billington

Goofette wrote:
Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows
7............

I don't know the software but used to develop Windows software so can
you any information about why your current version doesn't work in W7,
copy protection dongle etc or does it give an error. Have you tried
running in compatibility mode.
Old September 15th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

"Goofette" schreef in bericht
Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows
7............

This is licensed software so I guess you better contact Dragonfly...?
Or read the FAQ
http://www.dfly.com/help/faq11.html
--
Elske
www.elske.nl

Old September 16th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Goofette

It says its incompatable with win 7. Won't work in compatibility
mode either. Been a purchaser for years with licenced copies. Now
I upgrade to Win 7 and my licenced copy will not work.

Dragonfly wants $295 bucks to upgrade to one that works with Win 7.

There is no way I will give them any more money just because I upgrade
my operating system.

As for the emails who wrote I should buy it, No thanks. I will get a
pirate copy and use it before they get another nickel.

If they offered an upgrade at a reasonable price I would buy it.

Old September 16th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown[_2_]

wrote:
Goofette wrote:
Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows
7............

I don't know the software but used to develop Windows software so can
you any information about why your current version doesn't work in W7,
copy protection dongle etc or does it give an error. Have you tried
running in compatibility mode.

What's reasonable to you?
Old September 16th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
David Billington

Goofette wrote:
It says its incompatable with win 7. Won't work in compatibility
mode either. Been a purchaser for years with licenced copies. Now
I upgrade to Win 7 and my licenced copy will not work.

Dragonfly wants $295 bucks to upgrade to one that works with Win 7.

There is no way I will give them any more money just because I upgrade
my operating system.

As for the emails who wrote I should buy it, No thanks. I will get a
pirate copy and use it before they get another nickel.

If they offered an upgrade at a reasonable price I would buy it.

How about getting a 2nd PC with whatever version of Windows it last
worked on then use that. With a KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) switch you
just need the system box and can switch between that and your W7 box.
Likely you can buy a PC cheaper than the upgrade cost.

wrote:

Goofette wrote:

Looking for a copy of Glasseye 2000 Pro that will work on Windows

I don't know the software but used to develop Windows software so can
you any information about why your current version doesn't work in W7,
copy protection dongle etc or does it give an error. Have you tried
running in compatibility mode.

anyone have a copy of.... Christina in Ok Quilting 1 November 11th 05 08:22 PM
Windows 2000 Rita Quilting 17 February 15th 04 05:27 AM
Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,CabinetVision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] (Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProjectExpress v4S), Big Hammer Do It Yourself (De TEL Glass 0 February 6th 04 04:51 PM
Need to Buy - would like used or copy of Glass Eye 2000. Animal Lover Glass 6 September 14th 03 06:24 PM