New site

Old November 19th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
John Bassett

Default New site

I finally made a better site. www.basglas.com I knew I had to do
this
when I realized I was reluctant to tell folks about my old one. I
talked to one site designer, who was very helpful. But I decided I
wanted an inexpensive site I could maintain myself. I went online
and
found a company called deeperbydesign,Inc that sells predesigned
sites
called Other Peoples Pixels. For all I know there are many companies
like this. I like their product. I can follow their directions,
which
means that any of you can do the same. And it's cheap enough. My
site, including domain name, costs $150/year. A good solution for me.

I'd like to see more images of other's work.

John Bassett

New web site! magicbeadfairy Beads 0 December 15th 05 05:04 PM
My Site Neo Hawkeye Polymer Clay 6 June 8th 05 09:01 AM
My BOM site nbhilyard Quilting 6 March 4th 05 01:46 AM
New Site skatkat Marketplace 0 January 24th 04 03:53 PM