Attn all rctn'rs!

Old February 25th 04, 12:06 AM
Joan Erickson

Default Attn all rctn'rs!

I'm going to be gone for a week (to Reno for DH's national bowling
tourney), so I want all of you to not be so blasted talkative while I'm
gone, y'hear me?!?!?! I don't want to have to wade through 3000 message
when I get back!
--
Joan (yeah, like y'all are gonna listen to *me*!)

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old February 25th 04, 12:48 AM
Deb Milner

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:06:04 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

I'm going to be gone for a week (to Reno for DH's national bowling
tourney), so I want all of you to not be so blasted talkative while I'm
gone, y'hear me?!?!?! I don't want to have to wade through 3000 message
when I get back!

Is is the ABC tournament?

--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)

Old February 25th 04, 04:23 AM
Farleyaw

Enjoy the warmth, send a little our way - have fun

LOLOL - Reno is in the valley of MOUNTAINS and is currently probably buried
under lots and lots of snow! If you have never been, there's a WONDERFUL shop
there called "A Stitch in Time". It's my most favorite shop I've ever been to.
They have everything and then some. It's on the other side of town in a large
strip mall shopping center. Dump DH off at the bowling alley and spend the day
at the shop. Every taxi driver in town knows where it is.

Anne
Old February 25th 04, 02:58 PM
Ellice

On 2/24/04 7:06 PM,"Joan Erickson" posted:

I'm going to be gone for a week (to Reno for DH's national bowling
tourney), so I want all of you to not be so blasted talkative while I'm
gone, y'hear me?!?!?! I don't want to have to wade through 3000 message
when I get back!

LOL - you'll just wade thru and post weeks late like the rest of us ;^) But,
have a great time in Reno - there should be some fun winter sport - besides
watching bowling. And win some money to buy more stash!

Have fun,
ellice

Old February 25th 04, 04:05 PM
Joan Erickson

wrote:

I'm going to be gone for a week (to Reno for DH's national bowling
tourney),

Is is the ABC tournament?

Yup! I get to sit and watch bowling for 3 days. sigh.
--
Joan

Old February 25th 04, 04:14 PM
Joan Erickson

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

Well have a lovely trip and enjoy yourself! We shall talk while you
are gone and when you get back, just delete the whole thing (curbing
your curiosity) and then everyone will be happy lol

Ooooo, that would be hard to do! I'm a *very* curious person and I
don't want to miss anything!!!

Enjoy the warmth, send a little our way - have fun

Not much warmth in Reno. It's only supposed to be in the mid 40s--not
much warmer than it's been here. At least there shouldn't be any snow
to deal with!!! Although I just checked my Weatherbug and there's snow
predicted today. Dang! Oh, well, at least I'm getting out of town.

Old February 25th 04, 04:15 PM
Joan Erickson

Pat P wrote:

LOL! Joan - we can all talk about you while you`re gone! Have a good time,
anyway!

You would, too, wouldn't you, Miss Patricia? Well, at least I'll know
why my ears are burning while I'm there! ))

Old February 25th 04, 04:19 PM
Joan Erickson

Farleyaw wrote:
If you have never been, there's a WONDERFUL shop there called
"A Stitch in Time". It's my most favorite shop I've ever been to.
They have everything and then some.

Gee, thanks, Anne! This trip is certainly looking up!!!!! I get tired
of watching bowling and losing at gambling pretty darned quick! I
wonder how close to the bowling stadium it is? I'll definitely check it
out!

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

OT - ATTN Jalynne quilt Kandice Seeber Beads 0 October 26th 04 07:51 PM
ATTN: Sarajane Dr. Sooz Beads 2 October 26th 04 05:13 PM
Attn: Caren/Craftology Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 September 20th 04 05:08 PM