Humor - with apologies in advance to the males in the group

Old February 21st 04, 06:11 AM
VManes

Default Humor - with apologies in advance to the males in the group

I probably shouldn't pass this one on, but what the heck:

A three year old boy in his bath examined his testicles and asked,
"Mommy, are these my brains?"
Mom said, "Not yet, honey."

Val
(just one of the guys, capable of laughing at all our foibles)

Old February 21st 04, 06:16 AM
Debbie B

Roflmao

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old February 21st 04, 07:00 AM
Dr. Sooz

A three year old boy in his bath examined his testicles and asked,
"Mommy, are these my brains?"
Mom said, "Not yet, honey."

That is SO funny. :-D
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 21st 04, 07:37 AM
AmazeR

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:11:56 -0700, VManes wrote:

I probably shouldn't pass this one on, but what the heck:

A three year old boy in his bath examined his testicles and asked,
"Mommy, are these my brains?"
Mom said, "Not yet, honey."

Splurt!! Coffee alert..

Mavis

Old February 21st 04, 02:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

OMG. OMG!!!! That's hilarious!! ROFL - thank you for the laugh, Vicki.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So,
how is everything going?" inquired God.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied, "the sunrises and sunsets
are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful,
but I have just one problem.

It is these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the
other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms,
catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They are a
real pain," reported Eve.

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body
came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc., she felt that
having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically
balanced," as she put it.

That is a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at
this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you
needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix
it up right away."

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into he
bushes.

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of
Eden.

"Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?"

"Just fantastic," she replied, "but for one oversight on your part.

You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the
cow has her bull; all the animals have a mate except me. I feel so
alone."

God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right.

How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will
immediately create a man from a part of you.

Now let's see....where did I put that useless boob?"

Now, doesn't THAT make more sense than that bull**** about the rib?

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Old February 21st 04, 02:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

snort

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 21st 04, 07:27 PM
JL Amerson

Has anyone noticed that Harry and Alex are absent in this thread? ;-)

Old February 21st 04, 07:42 PM
JL Amerson

You know, I think even Harry and Alex chuckled privately. Alex is new around
here but Harry seems pretty cool.

I've heard some female-bashing jokes that, in private, made me laugh. In
public, I'd have blown off the joke teller. Life is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to short
not to have sense of humor, even about ourselves.

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "JL Amerson"
:

]Has anyone noticed that Harry and Alex are absent in this thread? ;-)

well, i DID apologize beforehand.
and i didn't aim it at anyone here.
ESPECIALLY Harry.
it has more to do with my soon-to-be ex and total frustration than
anything else. and the person who sent it to me knew that. but i
probably shouldn't have shared it openly.

-----------

Old February 21st 04, 07:56 PM
JL Amerson

Well, do you know why the crack in your heiney goes this way (_|_) and not
this way (?)? Because if you went downa a sliding board it would go
Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!

(Okay, it's a visual joke - imagine running your fingers over your lips
while going Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.)

"vj" wrote in message
news
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "JL Amerson"
:

]I've heard some female-bashing jokes that, in private, made me laugh. In
]public, I'd have blown off the joke teller. Life is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to

short
]not to have sense of humor, even about ourselves.

well, i sure hope so.
sometimes, being able to laugh at something silly is the only thing
that gets me through the day.

Old February 21st 04, 09:00 PM
Christina Peterson

My husband thought it was hilarious.