Your eyes: pill, patch or what?

Old July 6th 04, 02:52 PM
Taria

You dust? Dad hollered at me the last time I wrote my
name in the dust at his house. Funny the things that
can make a middle aged woman feel young
YOu dust?

Taria

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
One of those ionic breeze machines; from what we see
on the filters, they're picking up junk from the air.
When someone *dusts* around here, the i.b. picks up even more
junk from the air. g Seems to be working.

;-D -- never have this problem while handquilting-- imagine! VBG

Ragmop/Sandy--4-eyes
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...

I've been stippling like a maniac for two days, stopping often to rest my
bones and swoop out the fuzzies. When the bobbin runs out I mutter. I also
stop and sweep away the build-up from everywhere I find clouds of lint and
gopher remains. But, I wonder, if that kind of shreds of lint are piling

up

around my SM, what are they doing to my eyes?
My eyes responded.
I've changed contact lenses. I've wetted them lots. I'm wondering if I
ought to put my head in a plastic bubble or cover the SM with one. I've
tried the logical solutions. Anybody have an off-the-wall thought? Polly

Old July 6th 04, 03:37 PM
Debra

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:40:50 GMT, " Ellison"
wrote:

Howdy!
One of those ionic breeze machines; from what we see
on the filters, they're picking up junk from the air.
When someone *dusts* around here, the i.b. picks up even more
junk from the air. g Seems to be working.

;-D -- never have this problem while handquilting-- imagine! VBG

Ragmop/Sandy--4-eyes

You've got the Ionic Breeze? Is it worth the cost?
Debra in VA
Old July 6th 04, 07:01 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
I said "when someone"--no i.d. included.
I'm a Casual Housekeeper. g

Meanwhile, upstream, Jim and the giant anaconda....

Ragmop/Sandy--spending the afternoon w/ a story on c.d.
and a very large quilt, quilting

Old July 6th 04, 07:05 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Yes. More than worth it.

Ragmop/Sandy

Old July 6th 04, 07:58 PM
Debra

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:05:53 GMT, " Ellison"
wrote:

Howdy!
Yes. More than worth it.

Ragmop/Sandy

Good to know. Thanks for the reply.
Debra in VA
Old July 7th 04, 01:44 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Yes! Definitely yes! I'm very allergic to cig. smoke and the smell.
And guess what, DBF smokes and refused to take it all outside when I
moved in. So we bought like 4 of the Ionic Breeze machines. It
definitely makes things more than tolerable for me. Unless they need to
be cleaned, I usually don't smell anything. It's made such a difference.

I may even get one for my basement sewing room, even though DBF won't be
allowed to smoke there after I move in.

Maureen