Grant info

Old September 2nd 03, 04:51 PM
Deborah

Default Grant info

"Steve & Susan Wright" wrote in message
Does anyone have info on applying for grants. We are thinking of

developing
a non profit group and looking for info on that and grants. We found a

old
(1960's) church that we are going to look at tomorrow and want to turn it
into a co op or such with living and studio area for us. The rest would

be
available for studio and class rental and shows.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Susan W

Hi,

This site is a great starting place:
The Foundation Center
http://fdncenter.org/

Best,
Deborah

Old September 2nd 03, 06:49 PM
Deirdre S.

No practical help here, but want to say Good Luck. Both the church as
studio and the co-op idea are things I have a wholehearted affinity
for...

Deirdre

Old September 2nd 03, 07:36 PM
Diana Curtis

What a great idea! Good luck finding the funding!
Id like something like that in our little town...
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
ink.net...

Old September 2nd 03, 09:00 PM
April H.

wrote:

Does anyone have info on applying for grants. We are thinking of developing
a non profit group and looking for info on that and grants. We found a old
(1960's) church that we are going to look at tomorrow and want to turn it
into a co op or such with living and studio area for us. The rest would be
available for studio and class rental and shows.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Susan W

Here are a couple of resources:

http://www.proposalwriter.com/grants.html
http://www.npguides.org/

Hope it helps
I Corinthians 13:13

Old September 3rd 03, 02:14 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Thanks.

Have you applied for a grant?

Susan

Old September 3rd 03, 02:15 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Thanks for the idea but I don't want kids as in a school. This would only
be selected classes and selected artists. I want control over the use of my
property to as much as possible.
Susan
"CLP" wrote in message
Don't know, but you might want to check into what it takes within your
school system to be a magnet school...

--
It could work.

Live and be well,