Polar Fleece Sale

Old March 1st 04, 07:59 PM
Bunycraft

Default Polar Fleece Sale

Fleece4sale.com is having her first anniversary sale... $5.00 per yard
and that includes shipping. She is giving away stuff too... rotary
cutters, cutting boards, sergers and embroidery machines. I just
thought you would want to know :-)

Buny
Old March 1st 04, 08:12 PM
Penny S

Bunycraft stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
Fleece4sale.com is having her first anniversary sale... $5.00 per yard
and that includes shipping. She is giving away stuff too... rotary
cutters, cutting boards, sergers and embroidery machines. I just
thought you would want to know :-)

Buny

actually I don't want to know. Ads are spam in a non commericial group, and
should be posted ONLY to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

Old March 2nd 04, 03:49 AM
Bunycraft

Well go figure.... P. Newman posted a huge ad for Malden Mills on Feb.
27th and you didn't criticize her in front of everyone. I figured the
same rules applied to everyone. All I wanted to do was help a WAHM so
she can stay home and deal with homeschooling her three kidlets. I
shall go crawl into my hutch and never trespass here ever again.
EXCUSE ME.

BUNY.

Old March 2nd 04, 01:15 PM
P. Newman

Yes Buny, I was surprised that I was not criticized for my
post after I read the response to yours. I made a
beautiful fleece jacket from a piece of my Polartec. Total
cost $3.00. I checked out the
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace and all the other textile
groups and there are no posts.

I am teribbly sorry if anyone was offended by my post.

Pat in NJ

Old March 2nd 04, 02:35 PM
Peggy

Actually, I WAS quite interested in the Polar Fleece Sale posting and did
make a purchase. I appreciate hearing about fabric sales on the newsgroup
and I'm certainly not offended. I didn't consider her post to be SPAM, and
she's not even the owner of the site. We can all appreciate a good fabric
deal so let's not get all in huff over nothing!

Old March 2nd 04, 05:17 PM
Penny S

P. Newman stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
Yes Buny, I was surprised that I was not criticized for my
post after I read the response to yours. I made a
beautiful fleece jacket from a piece of my Polartec. Total
cost $3.00. I checked out the
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace and all the other textile
groups and there are no posts.

I am teribbly sorry if anyone was offended by my post.

Pat in NJ

you are a private party passing on some sale info from Malden Mills. Buny
craft is a commercial site doing self promotion of Taiwaniese fleece. One
is acceptable (private) one is not ( commerical) . Refer to the posting FAQ
for this group if you are confused. You can do a google group search for
the Posting FAQ, it comes up about once a month.

Penny S

Old March 2nd 04, 08:24 PM
Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply

Peggy wrote:

make a purchase. I appreciate hearing about fabric sales on the newsgroup
and I'm certainly not offended. I didn't consider her post to be SPAM, and
she's not even the owner of the site. We can all appreciate a good fabric
deal so let's not get all in huff over nothing!

I don't want this newsgroup to turn into a Spam festival, so I
appreciate it when people only post things when they can issue a valid
"no affiliations" disclaimer along with it or they stick it in a .sig
file. But I do understand that not everybody knows that, so personally
I try to educate people before pulverizing them. In general, I have
found that the people who were ignorant appreciate learning what the
scoop is and those who know better but do it anyway don't.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa
Old March 3rd 04, 06:54 AM
Irrational Number

Penny S wrote:
Bunycraft stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :

Fleece4sale.com is having her first anniversary sale... $5.00 per yard
and that includes shipping. She is giving away stuff too... rotary
cutters, cutting boards, sergers and embroidery machines. I just
thought you would want to know :-)

actually I don't want to know. Ads are spam in a non commericial group, and
should be posted ONLY to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

Hmm... actually, I don't mind knowing...

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Old March 3rd 04, 04:24 PM

Irrational Number wrote:

actually I don't want to know. Ads are spam in a non commericial
group, and
should be posted ONLY to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

Hmm... actually, I don't mind knowing...

Well, unfortunately for you, newsgroups are supposed to be used
according to their charter.

Old March 5th 04, 06:46 AM
Irrational Number

Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply wrote:
Irrational Number wrote:

actually I don't want to know. Ads are spam in a non commericial
group, and
should be posted ONLY to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

Hmm... actually, I don't mind knowing...

Well, unfortunately for you, newsgroups are supposed to be used
according to their charter.

You're right! I thought about this and I agree.

-- Anita --