Butterick Doll Clothes pattern

Old March 3rd 04, 02:21 PM
norma woods

Default Butterick Doll Clothes pattern

Hello gang.
Haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy going through Mom's house in
preparation for selling and her move to my home. We are coming across the
odd pattern and if we decide to part with them, I will post here to see if
anyone is interested. Right now we have one for a Butterick doll clothes
pattern for a 17" to 25" doll. I think all the pieces are there, but no
instruction sheet. It isn't a complicated pattern, so I think anyone beyond
a beginner should be able to do it. The pattern has a flared coat and hat,
snow suit and hat, yoked dress, smock and dress, nightgown, slip, panties,
and pants. If interested email with you snail mail addy and the first one to
do so, gets it.
(I'm trying to upload a pic of the pattern cover to the happiestwhensewing
site,that is if my puter will co-operate!)

--
Star love,
Norma

Old March 3rd 04, 02:24 PM
norma woods

Well, Oooops! I should have said that if I do manage to upload the pic. it
will be in "Norma's" album. Sorry

--
Star love,
Norma
.. .

Old March 3rd 04, 05:50 PM
norma woods

Just to let you know the pattern has found a new home. Hope you enjoy it,
Cheryl.

--
Star love,
Norma