Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Old May 28th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

Old May 28th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Well, it may have been a PITA....but it was worth is. It's beautiful! Is
it a keeper or a gift?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
ups.com...

Old May 28th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Thank you. It's a store sample. I personally never want to see it
again! Just not a pastel person.

joan

On May 28, 4:17�pm, "KJ" wrote:
Well, it may have been a PITA....but it was worth is. *It's beautiful! *Is
it a keeper or a gift?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsihttp://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in oglegroups.com...

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! *Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan *:- Hide quoted text -

Old May 28th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
niasha

It is absolutely beautiful!

--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

Old May 28th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Joan....... what a delightful, happy quilt!! Even if they sashing strips
were a PITA, they set the blocks off beautifully. Lovely!

Patti in Seattle

Old May 28th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's really pretty Joan.
I really must try some of those mirror-type 4-patches - so effective.
Even if the sashing was a trial, it all looks beautiful.
You're certainly working at speed g I have no idea how you can do it
- finishing one so quickly after another! And they're all so lovely.
..

In message . com,
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska writes
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 28th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

It may have been a pain, but it was worth it. That's beautiful!

On 28 May 2007 14:10:56 -0700, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old May 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

really pretty fabs and layout there, Joan
and i dont care for pastels or pink as a rule either, well done you.
it will look lovely on the shop wall and i'm sure get some folks buying fabs
or signing up for a class with the notion of duplicating that design.

i was thinking that too, Patti.
trying one of those i mean.
is it done the same as a kaleidoscope or is there some magic formula?
i'll google and see what i can come up with in the meantime.
if you've got a url/link to one i'd appreciate it. saves me all that
google'n.
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Patti" wrote...

Old May 28th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Oh, so those blocks braced by the white fabric are made from the same fabric
as the borders? I was impressed when I first saw the quilt -- now I'm
REALLY impressed. I think I like the technique. Is there a book, by
chance? I'm still gazing and oohing and aahing.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Patti" wrote in message
That's really pretty Joan.

I really must try some of those mirror-type 4-patches - so effective. Even
if the sashing was a trial, it all looks beautiful. You're certainly
working at speed g I have no idea how you can do it - finishing one so
quickly after another! And they're all so lovely.

Best Regards
pat on the hill

Use Dryer sheet for Crazy Quilt Patch She in PA Quilting 11 September 18th 05 03:28 PM
Crazy patch Quilt SC Quilting 3 April 4th 04 12:06 AM
FA: Vintage Hand Stitched 9-Patch Quilt Wally Blackburn Marketplace 0 March 14th 04 11:04 PM
Nine patch quilt blocks Beth Pierce Quilting 1 November 1st 03 03:41 PM
The Trudy Hughes 9-patch heart quilt MerryStahel Quilting 6 September 16th 03 12:58 PM