finally back home, good news and bad news

Old April 8th 04, 07:52 AM
Terbear

Default finally back home, good news and bad news

Hi all,
Well, we just arrived home from our week in NY. on the tail end of our
vacation folks started getting sick, really sick. I was so glad none of us
got sick. Sammy (he is the baby) was very cranky on the flight home, till I
sat with him, then he was fine. We got to John Wayne airport & DH had all of
our luggage except one...The one bag I thought for sure would not get lost,
the one I put my precious fabric purchases from my vacation in. I was ill
over the thought of all that fabric being lost....not over the fact that our
"things" were lost. Then as we get home Sammy starts getting very ill & does
not stop vomiting, poor baby. I gave him a bath & cleaned him up & am
watching him like a hawk. The good news is, when I get our mail, I found out
I have been squished, for the very first time, not once, but twice. Formal
thank yous will be sent out shortly!!!!
I also got some fabric I bought on ebay as well as a new copy of EQ5!!!
The mail was great (no bills at ALL!)
Then, the airlines called & they are delivering our luggage!!!!
Gotta go take care of baby now.
I will be back soon!
hugs,
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts?&page=1

Old April 8th 04, 12:41 PM
Diana Curtis

I hope Sammy feels better quickly.. the poor dear...and you and your fabrics
are reunited soon!
Diana

Old April 8th 04, 01:59 PM
Debbi

Teri,

Hope you are all feeling better soon. I came in to LAX yesterday-- all
fabric and patterns arrived safely!!!!

Welcome back

Debbi in SO CA

Old April 8th 04, 02:37 PM