AD Update: Closing eBay store

Old November 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD Update: Closing eBay store

Hi Beady Buddies,
In order to continue offering you quality merchandise at low prices, we
decided to close our eBay store. We wanted to let you know in case you had
bookmarked that page and were unable to access it. We may still list on eBay
from time to time, but we just wanted to notify you about closing the store.
It was an experiment that didn't pan out.

We are still selling on our website and on JustBeads and appreciate your
continued patronage at those locations. Our Yahoo group is still active also
and we have no plans to change any of that.

I'm in the final stretch with my Somerset Studio challenge. I've created two
altered board books with original poems and collage art - and of course,
beads! I have peyote detail on the Roses book and beach beads & charms on
The Sea Calls book. I've got to finish them and get them in the mail the
first of the week. Will let you know if they are accepted for publication.
Even if they aren't, it's been a wonderful and creative experience!

Happy Thanksgiving! We know one thing that we are really thankful for is
YOU - our loyal customers!

Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:

AD - Ebay Store Closing - SALE! Kandice Seeber Beads 0 January 13th 05 09:42 PM
AD Update: Closing eBay store Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 November 22nd 04 02:34 AM
AD: eBay store is restocked! Mj Beads 11 February 16th 04 03:43 AM
AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!! Mj Beads 0 January 7th 04 10:34 PM
AD: 10% Off Bali Silver Prices in my eBay store for all RCBer's Nicole @ Black Cat Beads Beads 0 August 11th 03 02:53 AM