Grant Diffendaffer Workshop Schedule

Old October 5th 04, 07:22 PM
Grant

Default Grant Diffendaffer Workshop Schedule

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that I will be teaching my Totally Textured
Beads workshop here in my hometown of Canyon, CA just minutes outside
of Oakland. The class will take place in the Redwoods at beautiful
Canyon School on November 20th and 21st. The cost will be $135. To
sign up, e-mail me, or call me at 510-207-2604.

I have also scheduled an additional east coast date for my Totally
Textured Beads workshop at the Art Way studios in Germantown MD. The
class will take place Oct 30th and 31st and is being hosted by the
Potomac Polymer Clay Guild. To sign up, contact Georgia Sargeant by
email (email me and I'll send you her email address)

Other dates on my schedule currently include:

Totally Textured Beads, October 16th and 17th at the New
York Polymer Clay Guild in NYC. To sign up, contact Ollie at the guild
(email me for her address)

Marvelous Mica, October 23rd and 24th at the Southern
Connecticut Polymer Clay Guild

As always, stay tuned to my website for current schedule information,
photographs of my work, and online shopping.

Thanks,
Grant Diffendaffer

www.diffendaffer.com