Laying Tools

Old January 11th 04, 01:14 AM
Rhea

Default Laying Tools

Hearing the story of the laying tools in a lengthy thread, I have decided that
I will go in search of these tools. I use cheap crochet needles as laying
tools. I will look on ebay first. Also, I have found some very beautiful
scissor fobs on ebay that are reasonably priced.

In the same thread I read discussion of Mary Janes. I have shopped with them
by phone, mail, and now internet for over ten years and have always had
excellent service from them and they seem to have "everything". Just my
opinion. Not affiliated in any way.

Rhea from KY, USA

Pumpkin carving tools Top Spin Carving 6 November 2nd 04 11:46 AM
Pumpkin carving tools Top Spin General Crafting 4 November 2nd 04 11:46 AM
FS: Brand New Fashion Jewelries, Outdoor Items & Tools, & More at Bargain Price!! Alary Shop Marketplace 0 October 22nd 04 04:14 AM
Laying tools photo's Caryn Needlework 4 January 12th 04 12:23 AM
Glazing tools contest Robert B II Pottery 3 July 24th 03 01:32 PM