I AM AS GUILTY AS THE OTHER'S!

Old July 10th 03, 03:49 AM
Sarah Curry

Default I AM AS GUILTY AS THE OTHER'S!

And you'd be meeting-up with Helen again, then, as I understand it,
Roberta? (My spies are EVERYWHERE, Missy! You may can run, but I'll
FIND ya, sooner or later!)

Have a SUPER time, and just the huggiest!

Grins,

Sairey

Roberta Zollner wrote:

Hey, it's my adopted sister! Congrats on getting the final child through
school -it's the bestest feeling.
Might you be coming to the show in Birmingham in August?
Roberta in D

Old July 10th 03, 09:59 AM
Jayne

Nice to see you back here again, Moira! And congrats on your son graduating!
Well done to both parents!!
Jayne (giraffe)
"MOIRA RIDDELL" wrote in message
I have not been reading the ng as thoroughly as I used to, and am as

guilty
as Sarah and BBL for not posting too much. I have been dipping in and

out,
and tried posting for ages, and none of it was showing up. More with luck
than judgement I tweaked here and there and hey presto I can read my posts
now.......

I am still quilting, working on a couple of little quilts for sisters aged

1
and 2 at the moment, and hope to have them ready for their Christening

next
month. I still have a huge pile of UFO's. I started to machine quilt one
of them, but did not like the quilting, so that is slowly being
unpicked.....

Family wise, we are on cloud 9 at this moment in time, as our youngest

son,
Michael is graduating next week, which completes the hat trick! I still
can't quite believe that we have produced 3 graduates the first ones on

both
sides.....

It is nice to see Sairey and BBL writing again!

Moira

Old July 10th 03, 02:28 PM
Roberta Zollner

August 21-24 (I think -Thurs-Sun. in any case). I plan to go visit Helen in
her new house :-)
Roberta in D

"MOIRA RIDDELL" wrote in message
What are the dates? August 9th is a no no, that is the day of our Family
BBQ, an evening we all really enjoy, 31 members attending this year!

I did hear that you were going, so let me know, and I will see what I can
do, OK?

Moira

Old July 10th 03, 02:30 PM
Roberta Zollner

Yep -she has a new house and needs her guest room properly inaugurated. So
why don't you get yourself a plane ticket and join us? (Why let a little
thing like work get in the way?)
Roberta in D

Old July 10th 03, 04:55 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:30:18 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

Yep -she has a new house and needs her guest room properly inaugurated. So
why don't you get yourself a plane ticket and join us? (Why let a little
thing like work get in the way?)
Roberta in D

"Sarah Curry" wrote in message
And you'd be meeting-up with Helen again, then, as I understand it,
Roberta? (My spies are EVERYWHERE, Missy! You may can run, but I'll
FIND ya, sooner or later!)

Have a SUPER time, and just the huggiest!

Grins,

Sairey

Now that'd be real neat - Sairey coming over to England in person, and
not just in the form of TDB!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old July 10th 03, 06:52 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Hoping she wouldn't get lost on the way home like TDB did.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old July 11th 03, 05:07 PM
Roberta Zollner

Send her a note and ask for the full story! I think she just needed to have
a sewing room again.
Roberta in D

New house?? Has she given up living on Armadillo?