the shawl that just happened ,,,

Old July 7th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default the shawl that just happened ,,,

Now Newgroupers you all know how busy i am ... but as i entered a shop
to buy a piece of Jeans lace, i was sewing a skirt +shirt for me ,
decided to add a skirt and shirt for a friend, thus thought some lace
would do well ,,, i saw this Breathtaking wonderful multycolored
cotton ,, and i just added it to my bill ,,,, It is a bit stiff ,,,
but crocheting it makes for the most uptodate type of shawl ,,, thus i
am sort of between everything else crocheting a traingular shawl, and
i am not sure who the reciever will be or if i keep it ,,, Just to
enhance the various colors i add some `dots` [ 2-3 dc over 2-3 rows]
in one of the colors , this feels like some flowers are caught in the
lace ,,,,,i also play with the lace and just do it ,,,,
mirjam
Old July 7th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

Would love to see the finished piece.
Annette

Old July 7th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Now Newgroupers you all know how busy i am ... but as i entered a shop
to buy a piece of Jeans lace, i was sewing a skirt +shirt for me ,
decided to add a skirt and shirt for a friend, thus thought some lace
would do well ,,, i saw this Breathtaking wonderful multycolored
cotton ,, and i just added it to my bill ,,,, It is a bit stiff ,,,
but crocheting it makes for the most uptodate type of shawl ,,, thus i
am sort of between everything else crocheting a traingular shawl, and
i am not sure who the reciever will be or if i keep it ,,, Just to
enhance the various colors i add some `dots` [ 2-3 dc over 2-3 rows]
in one of the colors , this feels like some flowers are caught in the
lace ,,,,,i also play with the lace and just do it ,,,,
mirjam

Sounds yummy....please show us when it's finished.

Donna

Old July 7th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jul 7, 2:57 am, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Now Newgroupers you all know how busy i am ... but as i entered a shop
to buy a piece of Jeans lace, i was sewing a skirt +shirt for me ,
decided to add a skirt and shirt for a friend, thus thought some lace
would do well ,,, i saw this Breathtaking wonderful multycolored
cotton ,, and i just added it to my bill ,,,, It is a bit stiff ,,,
but crocheting it makes for the most uptodate type of shawl ,,, thus i
am sort of between everything else crocheting a traingular shawl, and
i am not sure who the reciever will be or if i keep it ,,, Just to
enhance the various colors i add some `dots` [ 2-3 dc over 2-3 rows]
in one of the colors , this feels like some flowers are caught in the
lace ,,,,,i also play with the lace and just do it ,,,,
mirjam

SOunds lovely, Mirjam!

Higs,
Katherine

Old July 7th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
karlisa

Sounds great, Mirjam! Please post a picture of it when it's done!

lisa

Old July 7th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 12:51:02 +0000, friendlyhands wrote:

Would love to see the finished piece.
Annette

Me too please :-)

What ever happened to Beverly B Needlework 2 January 28th 07 03:37 AM
What ever happened to... FiederEls in NL Quilting 2 December 29th 06 11:16 AM
What happened? KJ Quilting 2 January 5th 05 05:07 AM
What ever happened to.... Kyla Beads 8 January 12th 04 05:12 PM