Thank you all you lovely ladies

Old November 4th 03, 11:17 AM
Coggie

Default Thank you all you lovely ladies

I received a package in the mail yesterday . Oh wow , Thank you so
much !

The box had a Knitted Mohair scarf That is beautiful , a Necklace of
beads that is also wonderful . Also it had two Afghans , made by many
of the members here .
I need to thank Nora for sending it to me and putting it together for
me and a thank you to all who helped make my day so great .
A Thank you goes out to :
Sarah Jane
Katherine
Noreen
Janise
Marie
Pirjo
Aud
Laurie
Stella
Norma
Jenn
Cher
Sue
and again Nora
I know I have been a missing member here , sorry about that , just
trying to get everything back on track here at home . I am so glad you
all still think of me .
Thank you again ,
God Bless ,
Coggie
Old November 4th 03, 03:32 PM
Sue Carlson Dunn

"Coggie" wrote in message
om...
I received a package in the mail yesterday . Oh wow , Thank you so
much !

8snip8

I know I have been a missing member here , sorry about that , just
trying to get everything back on track here at home . I am so glad

you
all still think of me .
Thank you again ,
God Bless ,
Coggie

Glad to hear that you like the scarf, Coggie, and I hope that things
are progressing towards normal at home.

--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com

Old November 4th 03, 06:46 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Sue Carlson Dunn"
wrote:

"Coggie" wrote in message
om...
I received a package in the mail yesterday . Oh wow , Thank you so
much !

8snip8

I know I have been a missing member here , sorry about that , just
trying to get everything back on track here at home . I am so glad

you
all still think of me .
Thank you again ,
God Bless ,
Coggie

Glad to hear that you like the scarf, Coggie, and I hope that things
are progressing towards normal at home.

Coggie good to hear from you, it can be hard to get things back on
track.....(big smile) been there done that more than once.....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old November 5th 03, 02:13 AM
Katherine Burgess

It was our pleasure, Coggie.
Katherine

Fun Ladies fun site Ellison Quilting 8 January 22nd 05 06:23 AM
question for you ladies with "old" machines Roberta Quilting 3 June 8th 04 12:07 AM
Aren`t there some lovely people? Pat P Needlework 0 April 20th 04 01:45 AM
Free Project & Victorian Ladies Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 04:27 AM
Free Project & Victorian Ladies Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 04:27 AM