THIS IS REALLY GREAT AND IT REALLY WORKS!

Old January 28th 05, 05:36 AM

Default THIS IS REALLY GREAT AND IT REALLY WORKS!

Make Tons Of Money Fast!
I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are, and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with an initial investment of $6.00! I thought,"
Scam", but I was curious, so I kept reading. It said : send $1.00 to
each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. Then place your
name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch.
I was skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all, but
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is legal! I invested the measly $6.00. GUESS
WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming in. My first
week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
total of over $1,000.00! Third week I had over $10,000.00. Fourth week
and I've made a total of just over $42,000.00! How and why this
works.. Make a copy of this NOW, so you can get information off of it
as you need it.
1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. What you are doing is
creating a service by this. Mail the 6 envelopes to :
#1) Gary Wilson 21 Weston St. Apt-315 GrandRapids, MI 49503
#2) Fred P.O. Box 25534 Yuma, AZ 85367
#3] Jason Calbourn 452 Kuhn Street Pontiac, MI. 48342
#4] Natalie Sanderson 114 Oak Hereford, TX 79045
#5] Demetria Garcia P.O. Box 421 Richgrove CA 93261
#6) Thomas Ledbetter 1401 E.Bristol St.Apt. A202 Phila Pa 19124
2: Take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (there are close to 24,000 groups)
Just need 200, but remember, more posting, more money.

Old January 28th 05, 05:39 AM
Karen C

This is REALLY illegal and it REALLY will get you in trouble.

You've conveniently posted six names and addresses of people who can
now be reported to the post office mail fraud division.

Old January 28th 05, 11:11 PM

Karen C wrote:
This is REALLY illegal and it REALLY will get you in trouble.

You've conveniently posted six names and addresses of people who can
now be reported to the post office mail fraud division.

And anybody should believe the word of someone without any certications
yet somehow claims to be a Paralegal because?

Old January 29th 05, 03:19 PM
KDLark

And anybody should believe the word of someone without any certications
yet somehow claims to be a Paralegal because?

How about because in this case she's right? Or doesn't that count?

Elizabeth

Not only that, but she also knows how to spell and punctuate.

Katrina L.
Old January 29th 05, 10:51 PM

KDLark wrote:
And anybody should believe the word of someone without any

certications
yet somehow claims to be a Paralegal because?

How about because in this case she's right? Or doesn't that count?

Elizabeth

Not only that, but she also knows how to spell and punctuate.

Katrina L.

And I make typos, oh heavens, just shoot me now!

I can spell and have been known to punctuate correctly, when it
actually matters.

Being right one time does not make one a legal expert, and unless she
is emailing her concerns who whoever is posting the stupid chain
letters in the first place her "advice" is wasted anyway.

She is not a paralegal, you must be certified, she is not a medical
expert either, but loves to give advice on both topics.

My question is still valid...why should anybody take her advice? I
don't think her ability to spell is a good enough reason.

Caryn

Old January 30th 05, 02:20 AM
Darla

On 29 Jan 2005 13:51:09 -0800, "
wrote:

I can spell and have been known to punctuate correctly, when it
actually matters.

It should *always* matter, particularly in an international forum,
wherein we should be setting an example for non-native speakers of
English.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.
Old January 30th 05, 04:05 AM

Darla wrote:
On 29 Jan 2005 13:51:09 -0800, "
wrote:

I can spell and have been known to punctuate correctly, when it
actually matters.

It should *always* matter, particularly in an international forum,
wherein we should be setting an example for non-native speakers of
English.
Darla

Can I admit I was foggy eyed on sinus meds, and the typo looked right?
LOL

I am no role-model for the non-English speakers of the world, never
claimed to be. When I put my mind to it I can write using correct
English, but it's not my top priority. My top priority is my family,
afterall.

I also don't go around giving people unsoliticted legal or medical
advice.

Caryn

Old January 30th 05, 06:09 PM
Pat P

"Darla" wrote in message
On 29 Jan 2005 13:51:09 -0800, "
wrote:

I can spell and have been known to punctuate correctly, when it
actually matters.

It should *always* matter, particularly in an international forum,
wherein we should be setting an example for non-native speakers of
English.
Darla

How po-faced is that! LOL!

This is just a dead-casual,often leg-pulling - and nearly always spontaneous
newsgroup, for heaven`s sake - not an exercise in Oxford English. If that
was the criterion, no-one would ever bother to voice an opinion!

Pat P

Old January 30th 05, 06:46 PM

Pat P wrote:
"Darla" wrote in message
On 29 Jan 2005 13:51:09 -0800, "

wrote:

I can spell and have been known to punctuate correctly, when it
actually matters.

It should *always* matter, particularly in an international forum,
wherein we should be setting an example for non-native speakers of
English.
Darla

How po-faced is that! LOL!

This is just a dead-casual,often leg-pulling - and nearly always

spontaneous
newsgroup, for heaven`s sake - not an exercise in Oxford English. If

that
was the criterion, no-one would ever bother to voice an opinion!

Pat P

LOL

Darla's need to be the grammar police does get old at times!

As does my tendency to react badly to KMC's need to sound like an
expert.

As does Brat's need to snipe at me over just about anything, to try to
assert her fictitious superiority over me. (She will never get that I
could have a PhD too if I'd wanted, I just never saw the point! Having
a houseful of loving children was more important to me).

The chain letters here are a nuisance, but ignoring them seems easier
than clattering about the legal implications as if one was an expert.
Caryn

AD - Busy in the Great Black Swamp tonight!!! Tinkster Beads 1 December 20th 04 07:47 AM
Comm- great unmounteds LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 February 26th 04 12:41 AM
great deals LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 January 29th 04 05:05 PM
AD: Angel of Fire and other great new kits! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 August 13th 03 04:53 AM