Big Sale

Old September 22nd 03, 03:57 AM
Linx

Default Big Sale

That is just for the pendant and gift certificate special I had going.
I do need to remove it though. I will add it to my to do list for this
week. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks,
Linx
Http://wearableartbylinx.com

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message news:1064117703.825489@prawn...
Did you know your specials page says they are good until Sept 15 03?

Back to looking now.

Tina

"Linx" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I just thought I would post this sale. Anyone who is interested,
please come take a look. http://wearableartbylinx.com

50% off all woven pieces of jewelry, including necklace, bracelets and
earrings, bags and foot jewels. PLease see the specials page for more
details.

I have decided to stop doing woven work for sale. Frankly the truth
is, I find no matter how beautiful it is, it is hard to get good value
for your time. I will stick to selling things with less investment
time. And besides, I love doing them even more.

The good thing is I am not going to stop weaving, just not going to
sell it anymore. I plan to still design etc. Hopefully in the near
future I will have patterns on my site.

These items are up for sale at this low a price because I hope to
recoup some of the supplies and a tad bit of time. There are no
seconds, all of them are quality items.

If your intrested take a peek. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Old September 22nd 03, 07:04 AM
Christina Peterson

It didn't work last time. I'll try again. With the email downloading the
damn virus posts, it might have clogged my capacity to work the internet. I
might have to just close down the account I have on newsgroups.

Tina

"Linx" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, Just click on the pictures. A larger picture will open. I know
I need to place that on my page somewhere, as your cursor does not
change when it goes over the picture. I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Linx
Http://wearableartbylinx.com

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message

Nice work and great prices. Is there a way to see a bigger image of

your
work for sale?

Tina

Polymer Clay Sale!! MargieK Beads 1 September 14th 03 04:56 PM
kiln for sale EJ Beads 0 September 10th 03 01:11 AM
September Sale! violetbead Beads 2 September 2nd 03 02:44 PM
OT Car boot sale mkahogan Beads 3 August 11th 03 08:18 PM