Facebook RCTQ group

Old January 5th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
JPgirl

Default Facebook RCTQ group

There was some chatter about having a group on facebook for RCTQ in
another thread so I went ahead and set it all up.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47773676370

You should be able to get to it from the link above, otherwise search
for RCTQ on facebook.

Old January 5th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

i joined the rctq group on facebook, posted a note but still none the
wiser as to what else we can do there.
but hey, i'm usually none the wiser what i can do anywhere, lol.
nothing new, eh.
shrug,
j.

Old January 5th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
JPgirl

Well......... you could be the first to post up some pictures to the
group if nobody else beats you to it

Old January 5th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:55:11 -0600, JPgirl wrote
(in article
):

There was some chatter about having a group on facebook for RCTQ in
another thread so I went ahead and set it all up.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47773676370

You should be able to get to it from the link above, otherwise search
for RCTQ on facebook.

I guess I'm showing my ignorance, but how does one join the facebook group?

Old January 5th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

And on a related topic, if you don't post on RCTQ using your real name and
you send a Facebook friend invite to another RCTQer, it might be a good idea
to mention in the message who you are. I know I decline invites from people
I don't recognize, and I'm sure others do too.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathyapplebaum/

Old January 5th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

I am there!!! great idea!

amy in CNY
Old January 5th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Default Facebook RCTQ group...Maureen

To join Facebook just go to www.facebook.com
Register as a new person
You can enter all sorts of stuff in there but you can make it private so
only the friend you let join you will see your profile
Most people use their real name in order to contact with people they
have lost touch with...like school mates etc.. but I do know other that
have a page under a fake name, facebook doesn't like this but can't do
much about it
Hope this helps
Take Care
Joanna

Old January 5th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:55:11 -0600, JPgirl wrote
(in article
):

There was some chatter about having a group on facebook for RCTQ in
another thread so I went ahead and set it all up.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47773676370

You should be able to get to it from the link above, otherwise search
for RCTQ on facebook.

I guess I'm showing my ignorance, but how does one join the facebook group?

First you have to join Facebook. I think you can do that by clicking on
the link above and then clicking on wherever it says "join group". Then
there should be some prompts for joining FB. [one important thing to
be aware of is "privacy levels" - it's safer to have everything set on
"friends only" so that the whole world doesn't have access to your profile]
HTH
Allison
Old January 5th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Default Facebook RCTQ group - RCTQ Logo???

Does anyone have a file with the RCTQ logo? If I remember correctly at
one point one was designed - to be used for real-life meetings at quilt
shows or the like. It would be fun to use as the main ID picture on the
FB group.
Allison

Old January 5th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Please read the terms and conditions before you sign up. I took a look
yesterday and, as I understand it, you give facebook.com non-exclusive
rights to everything you put out there. I'm not sure I'm ready to sign
up for that...

Julia in MN

Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:55:11 -0600, JPgirl wrote

I guess I'm showing my ignorance, but how does one join the facebook
group?

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

RCTQ BOM 2007 FOR OCTOBER at RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 November 6th 07 03:55 AM
Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
RCTQ Group dreamboat Quilting 14 June 1st 04 01:14 AM
rctq dreamboat Quilting 23 April 5th 04 09:29 PM
Welcome to RCTQ FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 10 November 3rd 03 05:43 PM