LNS in St. Augustine, FL

Old March 27th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default LNS in St. Augustine, FL

I'm just back from St. Augustine, and there is a lovely little shop
down there called Marilyn's Needlecraft in a little strip mall on the
A1A south. She has a nice selection of patterns, beads and hand-dyed
fabric, and she also does mail-order. I and my Sis-IL had great fun
there.

And now I'm back to winter. Gillian, how can you possibly find it too
warm?!?!

Louisa
Old March 29th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
BeverlyB

How far south of St. Augustine is it? I try and get down to south Fla every
other year and we usually stop in St Augustine on the way down. We stay at
the same hotel which is right on the Intercoastal across from the marina.
When we leave there we usuall make our way fairly quickly over to 95 but if
there is an LNS that is not too far out of the way I might be able to talk
DH into a slight detour next time.

Beverly B

Old March 30th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote in message

I'm just back from St. Augustine, and there is a lovely little shop
down there called Marilyn's Needlecraft in a little strip mall on the
A1A south. She has a nice selection of patterns, beads and hand-dyed
fabric, and she also does mail-order. I and my Sis-IL had great fun
there.

And now I'm back to winter. Gillian, how can you possibly find it too
warm?!?!

Louisa

The address of the shop is 4102 A1A South, and it's just at the town
line between St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. If the marina
you're talking about is the one near the bridge with the lions, then
it's about a ten minute drive. She's open Wednesday to Friday from
1-5, and Saturday from 9:30-1:00. When will you be going next?

Louisa
Old March 31st 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
BeverlyB

We might be heading down there shortly before Christmas but have not made
any definate plans yet. Yes the marina I was referring to is the one near
the Bridge of the Lions. I love that bridge and picked up a print of a
watercolor of that bridge on a stormy day. We found the print in one of
those little galleries that are so common there. I will have to make a note
in my travel book with the name and adress of the LNS so that I will be sure
and stop there Thanks.

Beverly B