I want to share with you

Old October 15th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default I want to share with you

a lovely couple of hours this afternoon.

It was warm and sunny, around 22°C, so I took a snack of crackers, cheese
and a glass of wine out to my screened porch. My little cockatiel came with
me, along with the latest issue of Canadian Home & Country. This is when
you wish the day would last forever, it was that nice.

I shared some cheese and crackers with my little pet, and enjoyed the
articles on Christmas (!) to come. To be honest, I prefer a day like today
to snow, but the snow is inevitable - probably see the first one around the
end of the month. The forecast is for at least two more days like this, so
will do again what I did today - I also spent some time planting spring
bulbs.

Shelagh

Old October 16th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

Shillelagh wrote:
a lovely couple of hours this afternoon.

It was warm and sunny, around 22°C, so I took a snack of crackers,
cheese and a glass of wine out to my screened porch. My little
cockatiel came with me, along with the latest issue of Canadian Home
& Country. This is when you wish the day would last forever, it was
that nice.

I shared some cheese and crackers with my little pet, and enjoyed the
articles on Christmas (!) to come. To be honest, I prefer a day like
today to snow, but the snow is inevitable - probably see the first
one around the end of the month. The forecast is for at least two
more days like this, so will do again what I did today - I also spent
some time planting spring bulbs.

Shelagh

Our weather was perfect yesterday, blue skies with a few fluffy clouds and
79......but I was at work so didn't get to enjoy it as you did yoursG this
is very strange weather for October in Ohio.

Donna

Old October 16th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
[...]

Where are you, Shelagh?

Mary

Old October 16th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

Where are you, Shelagh?

Mary

In Manitoba, Canada, just a little northwest of Winnipeg.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manitoba

Shelagh

Old October 17th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

[...]

Nice! I'm glad you and your little pet enjoyed your time in your screen
porch. )

It's been cool and damp here for a few days now. It was *supposed* to be
nice today, but there is a heavy mist happening outside and the sky is
overcast. Maybe it will clear up this afternoon... I hope so. Ah well...
at least we won't get snow when you do... we don't usually anyway.

*hugs*
Gem - going to find a sweater to put on. brrrr

Old October 20th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Oct 15, 6:49 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
a lovely couple of hours this afternoon.

It was warm and sunny, around 22°C, so I took a snack of crackers, cheese
and a glass of wine out to my screened porch. My little cockatiel came with
me, along with the latest issue of Canadian Home & Country. This is when
you wish the day would last forever, it was that nice.

I shared some cheese and crackers with my little pet, and enjoyed the
articles on Christmas (!) to come. To be honest, I prefer a day like today
to snow, but the snow is inevitable - probably see the first one around the
end of the month. The forecast is for at least two more days like this, so
will do again what I did today - I also spent some time planting spring
bulbs.

Sounds like a lovely day, Shelagh. I spent most of the day studying,
and
then did a bit of Christmas shopping. Then I went to a lecture. There
was
no sitting outside here today, as it rained and rained and rained.
When I
walked home tonight, there were literally waves washing up onto the
sidewalk on Sherbrooke Street. I went deeper than my ankles a couple
of times!

Higs,
Katherine (who is eating chocolate and sipping a potent potable to
cheer
herself up!)

Old October 20th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
ups.com...

.. Sounds like a lovely day, Shelagh. I spent most of the day studying,
.. and then did a bit of Christmas shopping. Then I went to a lecture.
.. There was no sitting outside here today, as it rained and rained and
rained.
.. When I walked home tonight, there were literally waves washing up onto the
.. sidewalk on Sherbrooke Street. I went deeper than my ankles a couple
.. of times!

.. Higs,
.. Katherine (who is eating chocolate and sipping a potent potable to
.. cheer herself up!)

Hi Katherine
That sounds like Manitoba weather for the last few days too.
No sunny days since I wrote about them.

The chocolate and potable sound very good. Stay warm
and dry!!!

Shelagh

Had to Share.... DAB Yarn 1 January 29th 07 05:39 AM
Share my Joy SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 15 February 3rd 06 02:39 AM
AD and share - mostly share from Glitzy Glass Studio Inspired by Deepwood Art Beads! Glitzy Glass Beads 2 September 29th 05 07:10 PM
just have to share Kaytee Beads 1 April 1st 04 06:10 AM