Trying out some Halloween stuff.

Old September 17th 04, 04:03 AM
Debbie B

I'm just learning. I took a class last saturday and we learned how to do
the butterfly cane. Then we made butterflies. It was cool.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Nope, not a one. Still working the basics here.
But you know I want to see what you do with them!

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Good job Candace.

I just got some pearlex powders at Hobby Lobby & can't wait to try them.

Do you have any of the powders?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Beaded Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
http://snipurl.com/8ao4 --various and one Halloween set

http://snipurl.com/94hj --Halloween Roses

These pics were taken with the LCD screen off. Can we say blurry? lol!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 17th 04, 04:25 AM
~Candace~

Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 04:53 AM
Debbie B

Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 05:19 AM
~Candace~

Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 05:29 AM
Debbie B

Have you started with molds yet? I used my Joann's coupon for the
elasticlay. Then had to go around making molds of everything.

Hey, that's how you can get a mold of the boy charm you posted. Then you
would always have a cast. Or seriously, use the elasticlay for a mold of
their hands. Then you could clay and put the dates on. I still have the
plaster ones mine did in school.

You might want to join MSATClayArt on yahoo. They are great.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today

online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the

wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 06:08 AM
~Candace~

I made my own heart mold, but other than that, I haven't used molds. We
only have a Hobby Lobby availible to us, and the Sculpey molds they have
make me gag with the uber-cutesieness of them, LOL! And the one I made just
doesn't work the way I'd like it to.
The boy charm may object to having a mold cast from him. I once stuck his
butt in the tub wearing only his shorts and painted him with watercolors.
Every color of the rainbow--in streaks, shapes and some words, LOL! This is
what happens when Mommy is tired of temper tantrums and screaming about
stupid stuff--I get funky crazy on him and make him do blackmail worthy
things. You bet I got pictures, too! HA!
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use plaster of paris for making hand molds,
though?

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Have you started with molds yet? I used my Joann's coupon for the
elasticlay. Then had to go around making molds of everything.

Hey, that's how you can get a mold of the boy charm you posted. Then you
would always have a cast. Or seriously, use the elasticlay for a mold of
their hands. Then you could clay and put the dates on. I still have the
plaster ones mine did in school.

You might want to join MSATClayArt on yahoo. They are great.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today

online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the

wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 06:34 AM
Debbie B

That's funny. I would love to do that to my daughter right now. But she is
over 21 yrs and wouldn't go for it. But on second thought, mmmmm maybe she
would. LOL

It probably would be cheaper, but what if you wanted to make a lifesize
sculpture of him?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
I made my own heart mold, but other than that, I haven't used molds. We
only have a Hobby Lobby availible to us, and the Sculpey molds they have
make me gag with the uber-cutesieness of them, LOL! And the one I made

just
doesn't work the way I'd like it to.
The boy charm may object to having a mold cast from him. I once stuck his
butt in the tub wearing only his shorts and painted him with watercolors.
Every color of the rainbow--in streaks, shapes and some words, LOL! This

is
what happens when Mommy is tired of temper tantrums and screaming about
stupid stuff--I get funky crazy on him and make him do blackmail worthy
things. You bet I got pictures, too! HA!
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use plaster of paris for making hand molds,
though?

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Have you started with molds yet? I used my Joann's coupon for the
elasticlay. Then had to go around making molds of everything.

Hey, that's how you can get a mold of the boy charm you posted. Then

you
would always have a cast. Or seriously, use the elasticlay for a mold

of
their hands. Then you could clay and put the dates on. I still have

the
plaster ones mine did in school.

You might want to join MSATClayArt on yahoo. They are great.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today

online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the

wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 06:50 AM
~Candace~

OMG the mind boggles! I already have ONE of him, and another one trying to
be just like him! Why on earth would I want to commemorate this?!?! Oh
wait--he can be cute.

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
That's funny. I would love to do that to my daughter right now. But she
is
over 21 yrs and wouldn't go for it. But on second thought, mmmmm maybe
she
would. LOL

It probably would be cheaper, but what if you wanted to make a lifesize
sculpture of him?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
I made my own heart mold, but other than that, I haven't used molds. We
only have a Hobby Lobby availible to us, and the Sculpey molds they have
make me gag with the uber-cutesieness of them, LOL! And the one I made

just
doesn't work the way I'd like it to.
The boy charm may object to having a mold cast from him. I once stuck
his
butt in the tub wearing only his shorts and painted him with watercolors.
Every color of the rainbow--in streaks, shapes and some words, LOL! This

is
what happens when Mommy is tired of temper tantrums and screaming about
stupid stuff--I get funky crazy on him and make him do blackmail worthy
things. You bet I got pictures, too! HA!
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use plaster of paris for making hand molds,
though?

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Have you started with molds yet? I used my Joann's coupon for the
elasticlay. Then had to go around making molds of everything.

Hey, that's how you can get a mold of the boy charm you posted. Then

you
would always have a cast. Or seriously, use the elasticlay for a mold

of
their hands. Then you could clay and put the dates on. I still have

the
plaster ones mine did in school.

You might want to join MSATClayArt on yahoo. They are great.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today
online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the
wings
and attach them to a body?

ink.net...

Old September 17th 04, 12:10 PM
Arondelle

~Candace~ wrote:
Is anyone else doing anything Halloween related with their clay?

I'd love
to hear all about it!

I haven't done any PC in a while, but some years ago I made a
jack-o-lantern pin, a GID ghost pin, a mask barrette with GID eyes and a
bunch of tiny GID skull ornaments. )

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net

Old September 17th 04, 12:33 PM
~Candace~

It took walking into my son's room a moment ago where the blacklight is to
figure out what GID meant, lol!
The mask barrette sounds like something I'd try

--

"Arondelle" wrote in message
newsCz2d.20462$z_3.12246@trndny07...
~Candace~ wrote:
Is anyone else doing anything Halloween related with their clay? I'd

love
to hear all about it!

I haven't done any PC in a while, but some years ago I made a
jack-o-lantern pin, a GID ghost pin, a mask barrette with GID eyes and a
bunch of tiny GID skull ornaments. )

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net

AD ~ Halloween Specials and NEW stuff in the store! Mj Beads 1 October 29th 03 05:51 PM
Hallowe'en: OT Tink Beads 47 October 15th 03 12:36 AM
(completely and totally) "Stuff" meijhana Beads 11 October 7th 03 03:34 PM
Macy pic, beady things, other stuff - OT Tink Beads 10 July 4th 03 06:29 AM