... still down with the flu...

Old February 3rd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default ... still down with the flu...

Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia shot from
the VA....
N.

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old February 3rd 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia shot
from the VA....
N. --
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Fourth day, still sick, but feeling about fifty percent HUMAN now....
N.

Old February 3rd 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote:
Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia shot
from the VA....

And don't you qualify as well? Just by living with him??? That is
ridiculous! Move to Canada!

Higs,
Katherine (Sending virtual chicken soup your way along with hugs and
prayers)

Old February 3rd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Katherine" wrote in message
The YarnWright wrote:
Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia shot
from the VA....

And don't you qualify as well? Just by living with him??? That is
ridiculous! Move to Canada!

Higs,
Katherine (Sending virtual chicken soup your way along with hugs and
prayers)

Thanks, dear heart!
long story short... yes, I DID qualify, while they had him at 100percent
disabiltiy, but when they proposed to reduce him to zero percent, and DID,
that disqualified me, he has to be at at least 35 percent for me to get
what is called CHAMPVA.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old February 3rd 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
The YarnWright wrote:
Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia
shot from the VA....

And don't you qualify as well? Just by living with him??? That is
ridiculous! Move to Canada!

Higs,
Katherine (Sending virtual chicken soup your way along with hugs and
prayers)

Thanks, dear heart!
long story short... yes, I DID qualify, while they had him at
100percent disabiltiy, but when they proposed to reduce him to zero
percent, and DID, that disqualified me, he has to be at at least 35
percent for me to get what is called CHAMPVA.

Ridiculous! Hope you are feeling better.

Higs,
Katherine

Old February 3rd 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote:
Three days now, and am grateful Don got a free flu and pneumonia shot from
the VA....
N.

Just tell Don Go Navy!!!!! Go Navy!!!!1

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old February 3rd 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hope you feel better soon, Noreen.

I can sympathize about the problems with the VA. I worked at the VA
about 15 years ago. There were a lot of men who were mad about
benefits. One such guy come in and shot out the outpatient windows.
Nonetheless, windows were replaced with bulletproof glass - but not
much done about the REASON why this man and others were upset. Now, I
am sure you and Don won't resort to THAT, but it does make you sad.

It is a shame what they did for Don. It's just not fair.

Di