AD: Auctions ending tonight!

Old March 2nd 04, 01:09 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: Auctions ending tonight!

I have a bunch of auctions ending tonight, including "Buttercups", "Plum
Creek", and my neat little Tiny Nebulae lentils set... also a bunch of
bodacious cabs! Check 'm out:

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Thanks for looking!
Old March 3rd 04, 04:58 AM
Kalera Stratton

I have been working away, and I think I may start listing a few sets
every night, so that I don't have so many ending at once. I've also been
way into focals, the last couple of days... I don't have any
photographed yet, though. I found myself really liking twisted dots,
which I've never been crazy about before... my friend's son asked me to
do a set in the colors of the cassowary (giant predatious bird) and the
only style that seemed to suit it was twisted dots, and that got me
going! I also did a couple of focals in that Uranium yellow/Opal
yellow/Coral scheme I tried to talk Tink into.

-Kalera

vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

my goodness, you're a busy camper lately!!!!
i AMMM going to own some!

AD: Auctions ending tonight! Kalera Stratton Beads 0 December 2nd 03 05:59 AM
AD: Beadwife lampwork auctions ending tonight! Kalera Stratton Beads 9 November 10th 03 03:47 PM
AD: Auctions ending tonight Kalera Stratton Beads 0 November 1st 03 01:07 AM
Auctions ending tonight! Jalynne Beads 4 September 18th 03 05:07 PM
AD Auctions ending tonight! Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 14th 03 09:06 AM