Very OT long but worth it

Old January 10th 05, 08:17 PM
Don/Gen

Default Very OT long but worth it

Way off topic, but thought you all might enjoy this.
Gen

I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me
your chain letters over the past two years.
Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.
Because of your concern ... I no longer can drink Coca Cola because it can
remove toilet stains
I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr Pepper since the people who make these
products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans
I no longer drink anything out of a can because I will get sick from the rat
feces and urine.
I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked
with a needle infected with AIDS.
I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like water
buffalo on a hot day.
I no longer go to shopping malls because someone might drug me with a
perfume sample and rob me.
I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al
Qaeda in disguise.
I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our
American troops.
I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a stupid
number for which I will get the phone bill from hell with calls to Jamaica,
Uganda, Singapore, and Uzbekistan.
I no longer eat pre-packaged foods because the estrogens they contain will
turn me gay.
I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant
freaks with no eyes or feathers.
I no longer date the opposite sex because they will take my kidneys and
leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free
replacement pair from Nike.
I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their
recipe.
I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out
for me and St Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.
Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward
an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes. (Jeeze,
the BIBLE did not mention it works that way!)
I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl who is about
to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time).
I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the
$15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their
special e-mail program.Yes, I want to thank all of you soooooo much for
looking out for me!
I will now return the favor.
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next 60
seconds, a large bird with diarrhea will poop on your head at 5:00 pm this
afternoon and the fleas of a thousand camels will infest your armpits. I
know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of a friend
of a friend.

Old January 10th 05, 08:43 PM
Bonnie

Don/Gen wrote:
Way off topic, but thought you all might enjoy this.
Gen

Thank you for caring and sharing ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old January 10th 05, 09:26 PM
Chuck and Kim

thanks for posting, I have a T O N of people I'm going to send this to
including those who keep sending chain letters after I've repeatedly asked
them not to!

Old January 11th 05, 04:03 AM
Pat in Virginia

Gen:
About that last paragraph? Sounds just like what
happened to my cousin once removed's ex-sister-in-law's
second step mother.
PAT, ROLF in VA/USA

Don/Gen wrote:
Way off topic, but thought you all might enjoy this.
Gen

I want to thank all of you who ....cut....

Old January 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Polly Esther

There are three dearly loved ones who send me this drivel all the time. And,
yes, nothing is going to stop them. Just nothing. Thank you so much, Gen.
Polly

Old January 11th 05, 11:27 AM
Polly Esther

I forwarded your chain letter funny to my sister who mans the complaint dept
at a large store. She says she's going to be able to smile all day long
because of you. How sweet it is to do that for somebody. Thank you again.
Polly