Huskystar or Janome???? or other...

Old May 16th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Default Huskystar or Janome???? or other...

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Janome fan. Right now I'm drooling for the
6600. Although I'd like the 1600 too. BG I have a 5700 and it has
never given me any trouble. I had a problem with tension and took it
to the shop. The "problem" turned out to be a hairball in a place that
I couldn't reach with my little cleaning brush. I just can't keep
those dogs from using the SM while I'm away! ;-)

I'd get the Janome. I have a good friend who got "a deal" on a Singer
with all the bells and whistles. Everytime she sews on it, something
else goes haywire. And she can't figure out how to use the emboidery
part. She's had it a year and still sews on her old machine.

Good luck,
Sunny

Juki vs Janome joysjane Quilting 4 February 6th 06 01:30 PM
singer 5070, brother xl-6452, huskystar 207 or kenmore sewing machine Michel Oliveira Sewing 3 October 3rd 04 05:57 PM
Janome problem joysjane Quilting 8 September 20th 04 07:30 AM
Huskystar, Bernina, Elna machines Maria Drago Sewing 0 August 10th 04 04:46 PM
Janome Tutorials Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 October 22nd 03 10:21 AM