/me thinks that Shelagh has me on killfile

Old February 23rd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default /me thinks that Shelagh has me on killfile

Everyone, except me, who's commented on the "I'm home" thread has been
acknowledged....

Noreen
--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old February 23rd 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YarnWright wrote:
Everyone, except me, who's commented on the "I'm home" thread has been
acknowledged....

Nah, Noreen, she probably didn't see it. You know that there are often posts
which go missing.

Higs,
Katherine

Old February 23rd 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Katherine" wrote in message
The YarnWright wrote:
Everyone, except me, who's commented on the "I'm home" thread has been
acknowledged....

Nah, Noreen, she probably didn't see it. You know that there are often
posts which go missing.

Higs,
Katherine

nod nod nod, too true, Katherine!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old February 24th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"The YarnWright" wrote in message
Everyone, except me, who's commented on the "I'm home" thread has been
acknowledged....

Noreen

(sigh) I don't need this. I'm going to pretend I didn't see it. I'm going
back to my cave.... someone let me know when I can come out.

S.

Old February 24th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shillelagh wrote:
"The YarnWright" wrote in message
Everyone, except me, who's commented on the "I'm home" thread has
been acknowledged....

Noreen

(sigh) I don't need this. I'm going to pretend I didn't see it.
I'm going back to my cave.... someone let me know when I can come out.

LOL Not to worry, Shelagh. Chalk it up to the vagaries of cyberspace.

Higs,
Katherine

Old February 24th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Shelagh , please stay here Soon Spring lights will smile upon the
northern hemisphere amd Autumm will down there ,,, mirjam

Aaah Mirjam, I'm just tired, I have a headache and my knee hurts. Time to
take some Tylenol and head for bed.

It must be morning in Israel already, isn't it? Are you having your coffee?

Good night, and good morning. ;)

Shelagh

Old February 24th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

You can come out, else I'll miss you.
Hope your surgery went okay and you heal well and quickly....
Marie and the cats

Att'n: Shelagh. The YarnWright Yarn 5 January 1st 06 10:51 PM
Shelagh: regarding "awards" The YarnWright Yarn 0 December 31st 05 03:39 PM
Nov threads exchange - Shelagh Sue W Yarn 0 November 6th 05 12:57 AM
OT how do I killfile certain posts? [email protected] Beads 2 May 15th 05 06:23 AM
May threads, Shelagh! Aud Yarn 0 May 9th 05 07:58 PM