Free US Shipping Continues; New Timeless Treasures, Northcott, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old July 9th 04, 04:08 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Free US Shipping Continues; New Timeless Treasures, Northcott, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
July 3, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have so many beautiful new fabrics to tell you about -- wonderful
novelty prints from Timeless Treasures and Michael Miller, lovely
florals from Northcott, and more fabulous colors of Minkee (we just
received those late yesterday, so they are not up on the site yet --
check back soon :-) ).

We are also offering Free shipping on US orders through July ($20
minimum order, offer ends July 31st at midnight ET). This is a great
opportunity for you to try the new Minkee that everyone is so excited
about. Try Minkee and you'll make the softest baby blankets ever!

Now that summer is here is it too hot for you to even *think* about
quilting your quilt tops? :-) How about making a cute purse or tote
bag? We have several purse and tote bag patterns as well as beads,
trims, and other accessories. :-)

We hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Timeless Treasures
Fruit Salad - Lemons
Fruit Salad - Blueberries
Fruit Salad - Strawberries
Fruit Salad - Limes
Cats & Flowers
Cats on Dark Green
Garden Kitty Stripe
Fairy Princess
Silver Stars on Pink
Castles on Turquoise Sky
Frog Princes
Crowns & Scepters on Pink Stripe
Unicorns on Purple
Whales on Blue
Sea Turtles on Blue
Undersea Animals on Turquoise
Amusement Park
Carnival Kids
Blue Jays
Island Girls
Tropical Drinks on Black
World Traveler
Map of Asia - Blue
Map of Asia - Sand
Chessboard & Chess Pieces - Black/Grey
Chessboard & Chess Pieces - Burgundy/Cream
Chess Pieces - Black/Grey
Chess Pieces - Burgundy/Cream
Chessboard - Black/White
Chessboard - Burgundy/Cream
Book Shelves
Cigars
Coffee Beans on Black

**Zoology Flannels
Rainbow Stripes Flannel

**Porcelain Collectibles
Large Blue Floral

**Harvest Moon IV
Pumpkin Patch
Harvest Moon Patchwork
Witches on Orange

**Betty Boop
Betty Boop - Lucky Lady
Betty Boop the Biker Chick

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
At the Blackboard - Black
Doodle Dinosaurs
At the Blackboard - Green
Tiny Dots on Red
Tiny Dots on Blue
Tiny Dots on Black
Black Pony Spots
Snowflakes on Aqua Blue
Fiesta Texture - Orange/Pink/Yellow
Fiesta Texture - Green & Turquoise
Fiesta Texture - Blue & Aqua
Seaside
Seaworld Border
Coral Creatures

**Northcott Restocks
Quiltmaker's Garden - Australia Hyacinth
Quiltmaker's Garden - Chrysanthemums
Quiltmaker's Garden - Hydrangeas
Tea For Two - Teapots & Flowers on Green
Tea For Two - Teapots & Flowers on Pink
Sand Textures - Purple
Sand Textures - Denim Blue
Sponge Textures - Burgundy
Sponge Textures - Dark Blue
Sponge Textures - Purple
State Flowers - Bluebonnets (Texas)
State Flowers - Iris (Tennessee)
State Flowers - Purple Violets (NJ, IL, RI, WI)
State Birds - Quail

**New Quilt Kits
Paradise Yellow Brick Road Quilt Kit
Wine Country Quilt Kit
Treasures of the Deep Quilt Kit

**New Fat Quarter Packs
Benartex Bali Batiks Fat Quarter Pack
Fruit Stand Fat Quarter Pack
Farmer's Market Fat Quarter Pack
Victorian Splendor Fat Quarter Pack
Napa Valley Fat Quarter Pack
Serengeti Fat Quarter Pack
Paradise Playground Fat Quarter Pack
Silent Night Fat Quarter Pack
Tossed Salad Fat Quarter Pack
Harvest Moon Fat Quarter Pack

**New Books
Easy Does it Patriotic by Nancy Halvorsen

**New Notions
Click-n-Craft® CD-ROMs
Little Ones
Chic Bag Boutique
Celebrate America!
Clothing Collage
Garden Time
Seeds to Sow
Holiday

Purse Handles
U-Shaped Smooth Wood

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/