RCTQ Directory - hot off the presses

Old February 19th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default RCTQ Directory - hot off the presses

I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let me
know. I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 19th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann Hilyard

Got it, saved it with no problem. I like the format.

Thanks, everyone!

Nann
back from Bermuda (70 degrees) to a high today of 12 . . .

Old February 20th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dannielle

On Feb 19, 4:18 pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let me
know. I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......
I hope you dance

Thank you Alice and Karen! Kudos on a job well done!

Dannielle

Old February 20th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article xIHuj.40946$9j6.18036@attbi_s22,
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let me
know. I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I suspect I'm in the "tomorrow morning" group, but I wanted to thank you
in advance for all of your hard work in putting this together for us
again!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Old February 20th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Thanks for the heads up. I found mine in my Junk Mail folder right along
with all the info about Colon Cleanse.

Thank you so much for your work on this project! Can't believe this is my
third RCTQ directory. . . . .

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

Old February 20th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in

I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of
this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am
sending all 3 formats, please choose which one works best for your
circumstances. There are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse
and none of them work - let me know. I still have one final trick up
my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I found mine when i woke up this morning.. it looks great , just like
always!

Thanks Karen and Alice!
Old February 20th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melanie Rimmer

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let me
know. I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Great work, Karen. Thanks so much for this. I have squishies planned!

OT - RCTQ Directory Johanna Gibson Quilting 0 December 12th 07 06:18 PM
RCTQ Directory Gothikka Quilting 22 May 11th 07 04:03 PM
RCTQ Directory dreamboat Quilting 20 April 11th 04 05:02 PM
not on RCTQ directory? Mary in Oregon Quilting 5 April 2nd 04 04:28 AM
OT- RCTQ directory???!?? Lisa Chambers Quilting 16 March 25th 04 03:46 AM