RCTQ Directory

Old July 20th 03, 02:30 PM
Azlighteningbug

Default RCTQ Directory

Got mine - Thanks for doing this chore LN -you did great!

Old July 20th 03, 02:44 PM
Siptah

got mine too....182 people...wow...great job!!!

--
Siptah
Columbus, OH

Old July 20th 03, 03:35 PM
Roberta Zollner

Thanks Ellen! Looks even better this time. I may remember you in my will ;-)
Roberta in D

Old July 20th 03, 03:51 PM
nana2b

Got it! Great Job. Linda in Texas.

Old July 20th 03, 04:14 PM
Donna in Idaho

Haven't seen it yet! Hope I didn't accidently delete it. I've tried to
really watch for it!
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Old July 20th 03, 04:34 PM
Jennifer Hepworth

Thank you LN - a good job like that deserves a quilt or two or three or
even more than that.
By the way, it is your original post that has now fallen into the 'black
hole' with the tiara thread being duplicated !!
Jennifer in Ottawa

Old July 20th 03, 09:00 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:35:02 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

Thanks Ellen! Looks even better this time. I may remember you in my will ;-)
Roberta in D

....yeah, you won't get anything but the will wil say "I remember Ellen
- she did this great thing with RTF's..."

Suzie B
(ducking and running...)
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old July 20th 03, 09:37 PM
Marijke

add another thanks. ;-)

Old July 20th 03, 11:25 PM
Polly Esther

For a job well done, over and above the call of duty, unbounded attention to
detail, excellence beyond measure, please accept our sincere gratitude,and
deep and abiding appreciation. ( Have I ever mentioned that I worked around
judges too long? They do love to go on, and on, and on. DD liked to call
them "A legend in their own mind). Anyhow, from all of us, thank you. Polly

add another thanks. ;-)

Old July 21st 03, 07:22 PM
Roberta Zollner

Aw Suzie, cruel of you to spoil her innocent and joyful anticipation of my
demise!
Roberta in D

wrote:

Thanks Ellen! Looks even better this time. I may remember you in my will

;-)