CA Fires/Love in Stitches Stash Replacement/Grandma-to-Be

Old October 30th 03, 03:27 AM
Coleen

Default CA Fires/Love in Stitches Stash Replacement/Grandma-to-Be

Hello friends --

Just checking in because of all of the fires in California to remind
everyone that I have the Love in Stitches Stash Replacement if you know of
anyone who has lost their stash or an organization that would distribute
stash to victims of the fires.

Also, just found out that I am finally going to be a Grandma, so the next
several months will be very busy with making things for my first grandbaby.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old October 30th 03, 03:44 AM
Dukkum

Also, just found out that I am finally going to be a Grandma, so the next
several months will be very busy with making things for my first grandbaby.

Congratulations, Coleen.

There is no more blessed state than that of grandmother.

Jere
Old October 30th 03, 11:58 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Coleen"

....... remind
everyone that I have the Love in Stitches Stash Replacement if you know of
anyone who has lost their stash or an organization that would distribute
stash to victims of the fires.

Also, just found out that I am finally going to be a Grandma, so the next
several months will be very busy with making things for my first grandbaby.

Coleen, are you taking donations of "stash" at this time? If so, could you
please e-mail me your snail mail addy? I have a bunch of leftovers from doing
model stitching and finishing that I could kit up into little bookmarks and
ornaments. I just got a whole bunch of small frames suitable for tiny designs
or special ornaments that I would be happy to donate.
Also, what about scissors and needles? Do you have much of a supply of
those things? I have a bunch of small kid type scissors that I could send.
Certainly not at all suitable for fine work but good enough for cutting floss
-- especially if the stitcher has lost everything and only has their teeth
available :-))!
If you do get a request for stash replacement donations, please post here.
I know the postage on stuff like that can be quite a bit of money and I would
be happy to send you a few dollars to help off-set the costs. So -- please let
us know if you are accepting additional donations at this time and if so, what
you specifically need. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old November 3rd 03, 02:06 AM
Coleen

Jere --

Thanks. I have suspected that, but can't wait to confirm it myself. She
seems to be doing great, is starting to show just a bit and has her first
"official" ultrasound on the 10th (she is an ultrasound tech and has done at
least one ultrasound on herself, lol).

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old November 3rd 03, 02:09 AM
Coleen

Tia Mary --

Thanks. I will send you my snail mail later tonight (if you don't get it,
just e-mail me, my address isn't spam protected so it should go through).

I am still accepting donations and would be glad to accept anything that is
offered. Right now I do have several pairs of small scissors (from Paula, I
think??) but I don't have any needles. I do try to send at least one kit in
every package and they usually include a needle. I have a few kits ready to
go and a small amount of fabric and lots and lots of charts. I am also
getting low on floss. But anything you send will be greatly appreciated.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

[...]

.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

Old November 3rd 03, 02:19 AM
Coleen

Tia Mary --

I tried to e-mail you three times but it appears they all came back. I did
take out your spam block, but still no luck. So if you didn't get any
e-mails from me, would you please e-mail me??

Old November 3rd 03, 04:05 AM
Dukkum

Thanks. I have suspected that, but can't wait to confirm it myself. She
seems to be doing great, is starting to show just a bit and has her first
"official" ultrasound on the 10th (she is an ultrasound tech and has done at
least one ultrasound on herself, lol).

You'll love it, I promise.

For me, it has been a magical experience.

Jere