Reading RCTQ after Comcast kills Giganews....

Old October 8th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
deschuit

Default Reading RCTQ after Comcast kills Giganews....

Kate G. wrote:
I've found a free newsreader... that seems okay so far...

albasani.net

I had to email them to request an account. They responded quickly and the
set up in Outlook Express was quite easy.
Directions he http://albasani.net/wiki/Outlook_Express_(English)

So any of you other Comcast readers out there... who don't want to pay $8 -
$13 a month to continue with Giganews... this might be worth trying for
free!

Kate in MI

Someone mentioned that motzarella.org was easy and it is. Had a few
issues with my newsreader but their FAQ was helpful and I solved the
issue. Looks and acts like the Comcast newsreader so I am good.

Kathy in NH
Old October 8th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I found edisontel.com. It works just great on outlook express and it is
free.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

"Kate G." wrote in message
I've found a free newsreader... that seems okay so far...

albasani.net

I had to email them to request an account. They responded quickly and the
set up in Outlook Express was quite easy.
Directions he http://albasani.net/wiki/Outlook_Express_(English)

So any of you other Comcast readers out there... who don't want to pay
$8 - $13 a month to continue with Giganews... this might be worth trying
for free!

Kate in MI

--

Kathryn Groves